Our First Date!!!

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

= The next morning, at Peniel's house=

"What must I wear today? Urm..." Peniel thinks deeply in front of his clothes closet.

"Why I feel nervous to meet her? Aigoo.... I will choose this clothes. I hope my FIRST EVER DATING will success." Peniel says while wearing the clothes.

"Alright, just a few sprays of my perfume, SHIN DONGGEUN is ready!!!" Peniel says while smiling in front of mirror.

 

= At Clara's house=

"I am ready now.. Hehehe.. Which shoes I should wear?? Heels or sneakers?? Just a casual wearing today.. so, sneakers.." Clara chooses shoes for her first dating since she always busy at California, so she doesn't experienced what teenagers experienced..

         

*Dingdong!!*

The bell at her house sounds that means her future-husband had arrived.

"I am coming.." Clara says while open the door. Once her opens the door, she shocks a bit because of her future husband looks very handsome and have the characteristics that she likes.

"Okay, are you ready? Let's go. Get into my car." Peniel smiles when see his future wife.

'Wow, she looks... pretty.'

"Urm, what must we call each other?" Clara starts the conversation.

"You can call me Peniel, cause it was my name that people calls me. You?" Peniel answers while glare a bit at Clara.

"You can call me Clara. My friends at California call me with that name. Only my parents can call me Minkyung. And also your parent." Clara says while looks at Peniel.

"Uh, Clara.. Such a beautiful name." Peniel says in a low tone.

"What did you say? I can't hear." Clara raises her eyebrows while look at Peniel.

"Nothing. First, I would like to go to coffee shop. Would you?"

"Okay, I would like too." Clara says while her eyes sparkling because she really likes coffee espeacially cappucino and latte.

"Alright, we're here.." Peniel parks his car and walks together with Clara.

 

=====

"Which coffee you want to order?" Peniel asks while looks into the menu book.

"Urm.. I want coffee latte and a piece of chocolate cake. Thank you."

"I want americano and two blueberry muffins. Thank you."

"Okay, your foods will come in a few minutes. Both of you look very cute together. Can I take a snap?" The waitress says to them.

"Okay, we will." Peniel says and Clara nods.

"One, two cheese..." They smile at the camera and the picture looks good.

"Kamsahamnida.." The waitress says and walks away.

Then, their foods and coffee arrived while Clara smiles cutely.

"Alright, let's eat." Peniel says awkwardly.

"Okay." Clara also feels awkward with him.

Both of them just eat and drink, but no talk. Just music in that shop hears passionly.

"Okay, I heard that you stay in California since you still kid. Am I right?" Peniel tries to avoid the awkwardness towards her.

"Yup, I live at California until I finished my studies. What about you?"

"Uh, me? I born here, but my parent brought me to Chicago until I finished middle school. Then I studies in high school and university here." Peniel answers it confidently.

"Oh.. like that.. How old are you? Cause we maybe same years or you older than me?" Clara asks more questions.

"I am 20 years old. You?"

"Same goes with me!! Wah.. which month are you?"

"My birthday in March."

"Ah... my birthday in September.." Clara says while eats her cake.

"Kwaenchana. We can be friend." Peniel smiles and now, he already finishes his foods.

"Okay, I'm finish. Now, where we will go? I would like to go to amusement park because I heard that that park really AWESOME. Can we? Peniel-sshi?" Clara does some aegyo to Peniel.

"Of course we can. We are the couple right? Let's go." Peniel says to Clara that really cute for him.

'Why I feel like my adrenaline wants to pop out when I see her beautiful eyes. Be patient Peniel.... Control yourself..'

After they pay the foods, they get into car and the awkwardness happens... AGAIN.

While he is driving, Clara got a message from her mum.

  To: Clara

Sorry my dear because we, Mr. and Mrs. Shin have to go to New York for some business matters. We will there for 2 weeks,

     so Mum and Dad want Donggeun to accompany you at our house or you can stay at Donggeun's house. Since his own house near with our house, you can stay there. We really sorry for this bad news.

 

"Aigoo.. etteokhae?? I need to stay with him? But we just know each other just now... or a few minutes" Clara mumbling herself.

"What the message says? And why you mumbling yourself?" Peniel tries to know the content of the message that makes his future wife worry.

"Nothing.. But, do you have house at Gangnam?"

"Yup, why you ask? Do you want to go there?" Peniel smiles weirdly.

"Hey, do you think anything bad? If yes, do you some kick from me? Don't kidding with me, okay.." Clara mads toward Peniel and that makes her face look cute when angry. For Peniel's sight.

"Okay okay.. I am sorry, Miss Clara. hihihi.. Okay, we almost arrive to our destination.. " Peniel laughs like a little kid.

They enjoy the time at amusement park as well..

=========

= 9 p.m at night =

"Do you want to eat in restaurant or we can cook at house?" Peniel asking as hhis stomach begins to grumble.

"Urm.. I think much better at house cause my mum sent message to me last afternoon that your parent and my parent went outstation for their business" Clara explaines to Peniel.

"Oohh.. how long?"

"For two weeks. And one more, you want to accompany me or not at house? If not, I don't care cause I can take care of myself."

"Oh, okay. I will stay with you but at my house. Fortunately my house near with your house. So?"

"Alright, your house. I want take a few of my clothes first then we cook for our dinner."

=========

= At Clara's house =

'Hey Clara!! What are you thinking to stay at his house?? Are you lost your mind??'

"Aigoo.. I already said YES.. Whatever, no bad things will happen or you just kick his face if he tries to do anything to me.. okay okay." Clara gives spirit for herself while packs her things.

"Are you ready, Clara-ssi?" Peniel shouts from downstairs.

"Just a minute, okay?"

"Okay, I wait in car."

So, they go to Peniel's house that just a few house from her house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Urm.. Wondering what will happen in that house?

Look out for the next chapter, okay.

Comment, Subscribe and like it.. PPYONG~~~