Why??

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{Minkyung's P.O.V}

 

I get ready with other dress from Gwangsuk oppa's unnie dress and I catch a cab at the nearest road.

 

=At the Peniel and I's house=

"Oppa?? Gwangsuk oppa?"

"Eo? Minkyung-ah. I'm here."

Gwangsuk oppa's voice comes from that Peniel's room. Then, I walk towards that room.

"Minkyung? Stay here. Don't you pity at him?" Gwangsuk oppa says and hugs me.

"Take care of persons that love you.. It's really difficult to find person that love you like this. Everyone make mistakes. Okay?"

*sighs*

"Oppa~ I'll.. think about it."

"Okay.. Good girl. So, oppa need to go now."

"Uh?? Where?"

"Don't you think oppa will get scold from my manager?? Aigoo~"

"Mweheheheh~ Okay, oppa.. Bye~"

"Okay~ Bye.."

And there.. Gwangsuk oppa left this house and it left me and this 'man'. What I'm gonna to do with him?

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

Minkyung just sits at the couch in Peniel's room while he sleeps soundly. Minkyung reads magazine and playing phone while waiting him to wake up.

 

-20 minutes later-

"Urgh~ My head~"

Minkyung looks at Peniel that already woke up while groaning at his spinning head.

"Are you okay? Want to eat?"

"Minkyung-ah~ Oppa want to apologize for my behaviours before."

But, she just ignores him and walks out from the room towards the kitchen to prepare foods for him. She prepares some instant porridge and warm herb tea along with medicines. Then, she brings upstairs. Peniel still sit on the bed with his shoulder slumply down.

"Eat this food and after that takes the medicines. I'm going out right now. If anything EMERGENCY, I repeat again, EMERGENCY, you can call me. I just going to convenience store to buy some things."

"Minkyung. Why?"

Minkyung turns and looks back at him.

"What 'Why'?"

"Why you just can't forgive me? I just yelled at you 'incidently' and I just can't control my temper. Why?"

"You still have instinct to ask me 'WHY I STILL CAN'T FORGIVE YOU?' huh? Think again what your words yesterday."

"Minkyung. Shin Minkyung~!"

She walks out of the house and right before she get in the cab, someone grabs her right arm.

"AARGGHH~!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, readers~ Sorry for a vverryyyyy late update and short one. I just need some time to get over a 'man' that just entered my life. *sighs*

By the way, tell me your feed back and don't forget to comment again and again~ because your feed back is my motivations~

 

p.s: the picture of clothes starts from this chapter is ORIGINALLY and CREDIT to Asian Inspirations. You can order such a very beautiful dress and more things at that tumblr and my tumblr too~

Thank you~ ^-^