Chapter 6

My Arranged Marriage with BTOB's Member??!! [On HIATUS]

Flower_Border.png

{No One's P.O.V}

 

"Hey, where are we going? You must tell me now or.."

"Or you'll kiss me?? Heheh.. We are going to choose our rings and also our wedding dress. Remember, we only have about 2 weeks more before our wedding."

"Okay. Ahh... I think I'll miss everyone and envy to anybody that hasn't married yet.. Grrr~~ Can we eat first? I already starving since my dance class." Clara touches her stomach and she worry that her gastrics will come back.

"Okay, let's eat first. Then we go to choose our rings and try some wedding dress."

==========

"Urm.. Which one looks more beautiful and unique?" Peniel touches his chin and thinks.

"I think this one looks beautiful. Since it is limited edition. I want this, Peniel-sshi."

"Okay, we'll choose this. Please pack it in a case for wedding. Thank you."

 

"So, now. We'll head to wedding dress's shop. This time, I will choose the dress for you. Cause you had choose our wedding rings just now." Peniel winks to her.

"Okay, whatever."  

I hope he chooses a my wedding dress that I had dreamed since I still child..

 

=========

They enter the shop and Clara can't take out her eyes to the beautiful dresses that she ever seen before.

"Wah... So beautiful..."

"Mr. and miss, may I help you?" The worker asks them for searching their clothes. I mean, 'Wedding clothes'.

"Yes, can you choose a beautiful wedding dress for my fiance."

"Okay, miss. Follow me. I'll show you some beautiful dresses for you."

"Clara-sshi, follow her. And, I want that dress fit her well."

"Here it is. You want try this?"

"Yes, I want. Wah... I want this dress."

"Peniel-sshi, what about this? I love this dress."

"Urm.. it looks beautiful. Anyway, you're beautiful, Clara-sshi. Okay, we choose this. We will take this next week, okay."

So, they choose this wedding dress and so like they choose suit for Peniel.

 

===========

= At Peniel's home, 10 p.m. =

"Alright, Peniel-sshi. I have my own rules in my room. First, you can't enter my room untill we're married cause I really hate people that enter my room without my permission. Second, I hate people who like to organise my things and people that sit on my bed. And one more, I hate skinship." Clara explains her rules to Peniel. Actually, her 'temporary' rules.

"But, I love skinship. Like I always do to BTOB's members.. I can't avoid from doing skinship.. But, this rules till we married, right?? So, after we get married, we can...." Peniel moves closer and closer to Clara.

"No!! We can't!! Hey!! Stop moving!! You make me..me.." Clara stutters cause Peniel's face very close with her.

"I make you feel what... your heart is shaking right now..." Peniel whispers while his hands wraps Clara's body.

"I...I want some drink.." Clara avoids from Peniel and goes to kitchen. After that, she straight goes to her room and locks the door.

"Aish... He really...." Clara lays her body on the bed while hugs her teddybear. Then, she goes bath. Suddenly, she hears a sound like someone get in her room. She goes out from the bathroom with just wear the purple bathrobe.

"Who's that??" When she wants to switch on the light, her hand was grabbed by the people that enter her room..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know who 'that people'??

Wondering?? Click 'next'..

Sorry cause I need to hiatus for a while.. It's because I have a lot of works to do.. Hope all of u can wait...

MIANHAE~~~ *Bow 90 degree*

PPYONG~~~