9

One More Time

Jieun,my cute loveable dongsaeng. Meet us at our usual hangout place in 3 hour. Got it? We have something to tell you. Just be there ok? Annyeong~

That is what the text said. What is it that they want to tell me? Errmm. Molla,better get down for dinner first before Taeyeon unnie starts nagging again. 

"Yah! Lee Jieun,palli! Your seaweed soup is getting cold!" yelled Taeyeon unnie.

"Ara! I'm coming down in a second." yelled Jieun back. Jieun just sighed and went downstairs for dinner.


"Oppa! Unnie! I'm going out!"said Jieun as she held her coat in her hands.

"Okay. Come home before midnight!"said Taeyeon

"Okay." and not a second to lose,Jieun exited the house leaving the door slaming behind her.

"Where is she going at this late hour?" ask Sunggyu while handing a mug of hot chocolate to Taeyeon before taking a seat on the couch beside Taeyeon whose eyes is completely glued to television.

"She said that she is going to met up with with T-ara. Something urgent she said." Sunggyu just nodd at Taeyeon's answer.


"Unnie! Sorry I was late."said Jieun as she is gasping for air as a result from running on foot fron her house to the Citrus Cafe which is about 5 miles from her house.

"It's okay. Eunjung and Jiyeon has not arrive yet." said Hyomin as he ruffled Jieun's hair and pinched her chubby cheeks.

"Unnie!"

"Mian... It's just you're so cute. And baby dino is not here. So I'm picking on you,baby lion."

"Yah unnie! How am I resemble a baby lion???"

"Not much. But you do have something in common. Both of you are just nomu kyeopta! Make me want to hug both of you. >.<"

"Yah unnie! Qri unnie,help me!!!"said Jieun with pleading eyes.

Qri just laughed and so as the the other unnies. Jieun just pouted.

"Yah. baby lion,come here,I want to pinch your cheeks." said Hyomin

"Unnie!!!! Stop calling me that!"

"Why not? it sounds great and it fits you perfectly. Baby Lion."said Boram. And once again laughter filled the air.

"Yah,why are guys having fun without us?"

"You guys are the one who are late. You shouldn't blame us for having fun without you guys." said Soyeon

"Mian. I have to pick up baby dino first. You know how long she takes to get ready." said Eunjung pointing at Jiyeon.

"Unnie!"

"So,what's with fuss about earlier??? We can hear you from outside the cafe you know?" said Eunjung.

"Nothing, I just nicknamed Jieun."

"Chincha? What is it???"ask Jiyeon and Eunjung eagerly.

"Baby Lion."said Hyomin and the others burst into laughters except Jieun.

"Ya,now you're in the same league as me Jieun-ahh."said Jiyeon laughing her hearts out.

"Pshh.. whatever babby dino... so,Hyomin unnie,now can you tell me why you gathered everybody here???"

"Well,it's about the talent show. The venue has changed."

"So,what if the venue has changed?"asked Eunjung 

"Well,it means nothing to us,but it does mean something to Jieun." after Hyomin said that,all eyes are on Jieun but Jieun shot Hyomin a 'Why' look.

"Changed venue means the audience that is going to be there is going to change to. It is going to be held at Kira High School hall. It's your old highschool Jieun-ahh..."said Hyomin in a serious tone.

Jieun blinked her eyes in misbelief and gulped. After a few moment of silence,Jieun said.

"Unnie,what should I do??? Wooyoung is going to there."

 

Author'P.O.V

well,that's chapter 9 for you. I'm sorry it's boring n short.

I'm just too sleepy right now..

I'll update soon.

subscribe and comment pleaase.... ^^