12

One More Time

"Oh,you're back. But why are you panting so hard???" ask Soyeon to Jieun who is gasping for air.

"Unnie,help me. She's going to kill me. Help me unnie!!!!" but before Soyeon could ask for more details,a loud voice of Jiyeon was heard.

"Lee Jieun,come back here. You are so dead!!!"

"Unnie! Oppa!"

"Jieun!"

"Wait. wait,what's going on here? Why are you running and why is Jiyeon chasing you???" ask Sunggyu in confusion.

"No time to explain,just hide me will you???"and a second later Jieun was hiding behind Sunggyu's back.

"Don't even try to hide Jieun,You're dead when I have my hands on you."

"Jiyeon-ahh,mianne. Stop chasing me please.."

"No,I won't stop until I kill you!"

"Dino!!!! Please forgive please...Please.. Jebal..." after a few minutes of hearing Jieun's plead,Jiyeon sighed.

"Okay,okay,I forgive you if you promise me not to embarrass me like that ever again. If not,I promise you I'll kill you Lion..."

"Okay I promise." after she said that,Jieun took a seat beside Jiyeon without knowing that Jiyeon smirked evilly.

Fallen into my trap I see. You are so gonna get it Jieun...

A few seconds later,the sound of Jieun's laughter is heard,along with her scream and shrieking.

"Yah! Yaah! Park Jiyeon-yah. Hahahahahaha. Stop It. Hahahahaah. Stop it. Hahahaha. I mean it Park Jiyeon,s-s-s-t-stop it!!!! Hahahaha. Stop It! UNNIE! OPPA! HELP ME!! Hahahaha." Jieun was laughing so hard that tears came out from her eyes.

"Baby Dino,I think that's quite enough. She will break her ribs and bones if you keep tickling her." said Boram. Jiyeon obeyed Boram and stopped but she can't help her urge to laugh at poor Jieun,so she just laugh.

"Dino you meanie."

"It's your fault in the first place Lion." said Jiyeon as she stick her tounge out to Jieun. The others just laughed at their childish behaviour.

"What did she do anyway??? We're curious of what she had done that made you this mad baby dino."

"Wanna tell them???"asked Jieun. Jiyeon sighed and gave a NO signal to Jieun. Jieun nodded.

"If you wanna know,ask Jiyeon. She forbid me from telling. So you have to find it out yourself,because I can't tell you."

"Baby Dino,please tell us..."begged Hyomin. Jiyeon sighed.

"I'll tell you later,but just not right now. Okay???"

"Okay,no that's matter is finished,let's go back to our discussion. What if he knows that she is Jieun???" said Sunggyu.

"Well,she will be wearing her disguise,so I doubt he would recognise her." said Qri then she sipped her orange juice.

"I know.. But the MC will announce the name of the contestant right???" and suddenly that thought came to Jieun's mind.

"We can't let the MC to say my name. I will be exposed and all this will be ruined."

"What's the problem? Just use  a stage name of something so that no one would know that you're Lee Jieun."said a voice.

"Great idea L. That's it. Use a stage name Jieun-ah. Just think one up. That way he wouldn't have a single hint that it's you Jieun."

"I guess you're right."

"Okay,nowcare to tell us why are we doing this??? It seems like that only you girls,Sunggyu-hyung,L and Hoya are the only one that knows about why we are doing this. The rest of us still doesn't have any clue."

"Okay,I'll  tell you." while Sunggyu is busy explaining the situation to the boys,Jieun sighed and took a sipp of her apple juice that Hyomin has oddered for her a while ago.

"You look rather unhappy,why is it?"ask L in a whispering voice. Jieun smiled.

"Nothing,I appreciate all of that they have done for me,but somehow I fell like this is not gonna work. I'm scared that he will know who I am the second we met."

"It's gonna be okay. And if anything happens,just remember that I will always be by your side. Don't ever forget that." said L smiling.

Don't worry Jieun,I'll always be by your side.  And I finally know what is happening to me. All this time,when I'm with you,those happy moments,those feelings like butterflies are in my stomach, I finally figured what is it. I know it quite well. Those feelings. I love you Lee Jieun-ahh. I love you.

 

Author's note

that's chapter 12. sorry cause it's too short..^^

I'll update soon.. I'll try to update tomorrow if I can... ^^

till next time,please subscribe and comment... ^^