8

One More Time

Jieun looked at L with a puzzled face. L just smile and soon enough,he let out a big loud laugh after he saw Jieun's expression. 

She is just to cute... Wait,what's happening to me??? Aissh. Molla.. Better get her home before Sunggyu-hyung kills me..

"What's so funny???" asked Jieun in confusion.

"Nothing,it's just the look on your face right now. It's like as if I told you that I'm your father or something like that." said L. Jieun smiled and she began to laugh to.

"It's not that.. It's just kinda weird that you told me to call you by your name so suddenly. Even Sunggyu oppa rarely calls you by your name. It's always, 'L-ah' or 'Yah,L!' or something like that. It's always L this and L that... "and she went on and on and on about stuff that doesn't really matter.

"You're quite a talkative person you know that???"

"I know.. But I'm only like this when I'm with people who I'm close to or someone that I felt comfortable with."

"So,which category am I in???"ask L 

"Emmm... can't tell you until I'm really sure. Kaja!!!" said Jieun as she pulled L's hand. L just smiled and they continued their chit-chat while walking to Jieun's house.


"I'm home!" yelled Jieun as soon as she entered the front door. And in a flash,Sunggyu was standing infront of her looking rather confused and worried.

"Lee Jieun! Why are you home so late??? Where did you go??? Don't you know that I was worried??? Where did you go?? I called your phone but it just entered the voicemail." asked Sunggyu as his questions are like torpedos that came out from his mouth

"Ya! Lee Sunggyu,will you please slow down??? How is she going to answer all those if you're asking her questions no-stop???" said Taeyeon 

"Oppa! I'm not a little girl okay??? Have you forgot that I have a practice with Myungsoo for the talent show??? And as for you calls,my phone ran out of battery. That's why all of your calls are directed to the voicemail. Happy???" said Jieun.Sunggyu just nodded.

"Okay,one more question,who is the guy that walkeed you home?"

"Myungsoo."

"Myungsoo who?"

"Kim Myungsoo."

"Who is Kim Myungsoo???" asked Sunggyu 

"You know him better than me."

"What's that supposed to mean??"

"Well,he is part of Infinite and your friend,you of all person should know him better than me."

"I-is he L???"

"Well,duh.."

"Why do you call him Myungsoo? He hates it when people call him with that name."

"Just ask him. He told me to call him by that name. How should I know what is on his mind when he told me to call him by that name. Can I go now? I'm tired and I desperately need some rest." said Jieun.

"Okay. Just be down for dinner." said Taeyeon. And Taeyeon shot a look at Sunggyu. 

"What?"ask Sunggyu.

"Apologize to her."said Taeyeon strictly. Sunggyu seems want to object but he just obeyed when Taeyeon shot him a killer look. Sunggyu sighed and he went up to Jieun's room.

Aisshh. I'm becoming a granny day by day with these immature kids. though Taeyeon.


"Jieun,I'm going in." said Sunggyu after he knocked 3 times on the door.

"What do you want now? Or you want to interrogate me a lot more??? Be my guest."said Jieun sarcastically.

"Jieun-ahh,oppa cheongmal mianhe... I'm just worried about you. You're my only baby sister,how couldn't I be worried??? Forgive me ok?? Please???" said Sungyyu with pleading voice.

"We'll se.."said Jieun

"Ok..just don't regret it..."said Sunggyu and he started to tickle Jieun.

"Yah. Yah!! Oppa!!! Stop it!! Ya!! I'm ticklish!!! YAH!!!Hahahha! YAH!!!"

"I'll stop when you say that you forgive me. Say it."

"Ok. Ok. I forgive you. Stop it!"

"Ok."

"Jieun-ah.. Oppa cheongmal mianhae.."

"It's ok. I'm sorry too." both of them smile.

"Get ready for dinner.I'll go first ok?"

"Ok."said Jieun with a broad smile.

Aissh Sunggyu oppa. Umm??? A text message??? From Hyomin unnie???

 

Author's P.o.v

sorry I haven't update a lot this days.. I'm just too lazy.. :P

and sorry for the boring update.. :(

please subscribe and comment.. ^^