21

One More Time

L was just walking alone with his hands in his pockets while smiling when he recap what happened just now. He now knows that Jieun just made his heart skips a beat. Being with Jieun is absolutely different compared to when he was with Naeun. Suddenly a sihouette blocked his way. After a while,he recognised who it was.

"What do you want??? I thought I told you I never want to see or even caught a glimpse of you ever again!"

"But Myungsoo-ah. can't you give me just another chance to redeem myself?"

"Redeem yourself? I couldn't care less. What we used to have is over and just face the fact Son Naeun,I'm completely over you. Got it?"

"But -"

"No more  but Son Naeun. I've found someone else. And You shoould just face the fact that I love someone else now."

And without a second to spare,L continued his steps towards the bus stop but before he could go any further,Naeun held his hands and stopped him.

"What do you want now? Do you even understand what I have said just now?" ask L annoyed. And suddenly,Naeun pulled L's face close to her and jammed her lips on his. L froze for a moment at Naeun's actions.

Little that L know that Jieun was standing right behind them. She was about to say something to L but she just froze when she saw what happened. Naeun and L are kissing. Her eyes soon got wet and without a moment to loose,she went back to the house without a slightest sound.

"Son Naeun! What are you doing???" asked L as soon as he got his concious back. Naeun just smirked. 

"Kiss you."said Naeun without a single guilty expression on her face. Actually,she saw that Jieun was right behind them when she kissed L. That was part of the plan anyway.

Take that Lee Jieun. You think you can get Myungsoo away from me? Not in a million years.

"Are you crazy? I told you we are over!"

"So what? You want to say that you only love Lee Jieun and she loves you back and would never betray you? Is that it? Well,think again Myungsoo. Soon you will see that she is not that faithfull to you. Just see."

"What do you mean?"

"Time will determine when you will see it,you just have to be patient and remember she is not what you think she is. Bye." and Naeun walked away leaving L in a lot of confusion.

What the hell is that woman is talking about? I know Jieun,she will never betray me like Naeun does. 

But he still can't convice himself that even when he wants to.


"Jieun. What is it?"ask Jiyeon with a confused look

.

Jieun just shook her head.

"Don't lie to me. I know you. There is something that you are hiding from me. What is it?"ask Jiyeon again. Jieun still didn't say anything. She rushed towards Jiyeon,hugged her and cry and cry and cried.

"Jieun,why are you like this?" ask Jiyeon again but Jieun just cried as an answer to Jiyeon's questions.

He still loves Naeun I guess. He still loves her!


 

Author's note

another chapter guys. A short one as always. :p

oh,and do any of you have any good poster shop to recommend to me? I have been thinking this through and I want to do another fanfic on the MYUNGU couple(after finishinf\g this one of course),so if you have any suggestions,please comment on the comment box below.. I will be waiting..~ ^^

please comment and subscribe..~ ^^