25

One More Time

The next day at a Citrus Cafe...

"Are you sure about this Jieun?" ask Wooyoung. Jieun stayed quiet but she just nodded as an answer. Wooyoung  sighed.

"Are you sure that you won't regret this Jieun?"

"I know that I will regret this. I know I will hate myself for the rest of my life doing this. But I have no choice. I don't want him to stay with me out of sympathy. I really want him to stay with me I really do. But I don't want to torture him. I want him to lead  a happy life. Even if in his happy life,it means that I won't be included. It's fine with me. As long he is happy,I'm happy. So I beg you Wooyoung,please help me just this once. Please Wooyoung,as a friend." begged Jieun to Wooyoung. Wooyoung just sighed but he just nodded his head in aggrement.

"Here he comes." whisper Jieun to Wooyoung and Wooyoung looked at the direction that Jieun is looking. 

L is walking towards them,hands in his pockets and his eyes are directed to Jieun and Wooyoung can see that Jieun is nervous and her hands starts to sweat.

He looks so dashing today. As usual. I really want to hug him and and tell him that I love him so much. But I can't be selfish. He needs his happiness. It's better he doesn't know about my current condition.

"What is it that you want to talk about? Can you hurry this up? I have something that is way important than this." said L with his usual poker face. Jieun took a deep breath and let it out.

There is something I need to tell you."

"What is it? Let me guess,you made up with this guy and now you want to get back to him so you are here to break up with me don't you?" Jieun nodded but she kept her head down and she only look at the ground because she can't face L right now.

"Fine. Let's do this. We are over. Is there something else that you want to say?"

"No."

"Okay. And just forget we are ever in a relationship. Got it?" Jieun just clenched her fist and tried to keep her tears from flowing down. But it was Wooyoung who reacted.

"YAH! You little you don't even know what she has been through! She has-"

"WOOYOUNG! Stop it!" said Jieun while pulling Wooyoung's hands. L just smirked.

"So lovey dovey. And I don't want to interrupt your precious moments,I'll better leave now." said L and soon he gets up from the chair and walked away from Jieun and Wooyoung. After L is nowhere out of sight,Wooyoung look at Jieun with a dissapointed face. Jieun saw it and just sighed.

"Why can't you just tell him the truth? That will be easier and your relationship with him won't ended up like this."

"I already told you the reason Wooyoung."

"But that reason is worthless. You made me feel even worse Jieun. After all I have done to both of you,I want to make this better for both of you."

"Don't bother Wooyoung. This between me and Myungsoo is not going to get better. He needs to move on. He won't achieve happiness if he stays with me. I can't give him the happiness he wants. I can see in his eyes that he is lonely and me being with him won't change anything. It will make things worse. I don't want to trouble him. I don't want him to suffer."

"You are hard-headed as usual Jieun." Jieun let out a faint smile when she heard it.

"Of cour-"

Not now. Anything but now. It hurts too much. My visions are starting to get blurry. I can't stop it.

"Jieun,are you okay?"

"Woo-" Jieun wasn't able to finish her words as the pain was too unbearable. 

"Jieun! Are you okay?" but beforore she could answer,her visions starts to get blurry and dark. And soon her vision is completely pitch black.


Jieun is trying to open her eyes and slowly her eyes starts to open. Her vision right now is just white. White ceilings,white walls,white doors,white bed. Everything is completely white. Most of it. There is still some colours in the room. There is a small blue vase on top of a small table beside her bed. And there is also some flowers in the vase. Her favourite flower. Tulip. She tried to get up,and after so much effort,she managed to sit up and lean at the bed's head. Her head is still spinning hard. But she tried to fight it and soon the pain starts to wear off.

She soon found herself on a bed and wearing a pale blue coloured robe that is knee-length. Just as she was about to move and get off from the bed,the door opened from the outside. And Taeyeon and Sunggyu comes into the room only to find that Jieun is already awake.

"Jieun,you are awake!" Sunggyu and Tauyeon quickly rushed to Jieun and hugged her. Jieun hugged Taeyeon back and after Taeyeon released Jieun from her hug,Sunggyu came forward and flicked Jieun's forehead.

"Yah! Oppa!"

"Serves you right for making all of us worried." Jieun smiled and stick her tounge out to Sunggyu.

"I'm fine now okay? Who carried me here anyway? Wooyoung?"

"Yup. You are such a troublesome,poor Wooyoung. He had to carry you all the way from the Cafe to the hospital. You are not that light you know." said Sunggyu. And seeing Jieun's annoyed face made him burst out laughing.

"Aigoo,my little sis is pouting again." said Sunggyu while pinching Jieun's cheeks.

"Oppa!" yelled Jieun

Taeyeon who was watching just laugh at her siblings childish behaviour.

"Ouh,that's right,I almost forgot. Jieun,Jiyeon came to the house yesterday,she asked about you." said Taeyeon suddenly. Jieun looked at Taeyeon seriously.

"And what did you said to her?"

"I told her you went out and she just left."

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"Now that you mentioned it,Jiyeon came to my class today and asked about why you are absent from school today."

"What did you told her?"

"I told her that you are resting because you are sick. She seems astonished at first and she asked me if you are having a fever or anything. I told her that you are just having a minor migrain attack again."

"Good."

"But really Jieun,you don't want to tell this important thing to anyone? Including Jiyeon? She is your bestfriend you know. You should tell her about this." ask Taeyeon.

"I don't know unnie. I just don't want them to be worried about me." and the door suddenly opened and Jieun saw Jiyeon and the rest of T-ara standing right there with mingled expressions on their face.

"Lee Jieun you pabo!!! We've been friends almost all of our lives and you didn't even tell me about something that is important as this????!!!!"  yelled Jiyeon and tears are flowing from her eyes.

"J-Jiyeon."

"Were you going to hide this matter from all of us till the day we die?" ask Eunjung.

"Unnie,that's not it."

"Then what is you intention of keeping this huge secret from us Jieun?" ask Hyomin.

"I-I just don't want you guys to be worried."

"And you really think that we won't be if you are keeping this truth hidden from us,we won't be worried? We were worried when you were absent from school. We were worried when you didn't reply to any of our texts and do you really think that we won't be worried when you suddenly dissapered from our lives without any word?" ask Qri.

"That doesn't qualify to be a excuse Jieun." said Boram.

"You really dissapointed us Jieun. We thought that you really consider us as your sisters." said Soyeon.

"But I really do consider you as my sisters."

"Really? Because this kind of actions really shows that you didn't meant it at all." said Boram.

"U-unnie,I'm really sorry. I didn't think abou it in that way. Sorry. I'm sorry." said Jieun and the others rushed to her and hugged her.

"You pabo Jieun. Next time you did this kind of thing to us again you are dead. Arasso?" said Jiyeon.

"Arasso. Mianhe unnie."

"Apology accepted." said Soyeon with a cheerful voice.

"But how did you know that I was here? In this hospital?"

"We have some spies to do some undercover works for us." said Hyomin

"Spies? Who?"

"Guys..." said Boram and soon a number of  guys entered the room.

"I-Infinite????!!!!"

Author's note

a new chapter guys...hope you enjoy it, I'll try to update soon so in the meantime....

please comment and subscribe please...^^