6

One More Time

The next day at school...

"Jiyeon!"

"Jieun,what is it?"

"I'm sorry but I can't accompany you to the library today."

"Why? Do you have something to do?" Jieun nodded.

"Yup. You do know that the talent show is in a few days away and we haven't have enough practice yet. So L and I are going to practice in the music room afterschool,recess and whenever we have the time. So can you forgive me?"

Jiyeon just smiled at Jieun and said "It's okay Jieun-ah,it's no big deal,I can go to the library by myself. Just focus on your practice with L okay? I'll be just fine." said Jiyeon while piching Jieun's cheeks. After they hugged and bid each other goodbye,they make their own way : Jieun make her way to the music room and Jiyeon make her way to the library.

When she reached the library,she said hello to the librarian and she went to the book racks nearby and began searching for the books that she needed to finish Mr. Song's assignment on the history of King Seongjo. After she has all the books that she needed,she sat on a chair and put the books on the table. "Asihh. These books are way to heavy for me to lift. Anyways,it's better for me to get started." said Jiyeon with a  smile and unknowingly,a pair of eyes are watching her from behind of the book racks.

After a few hours of scanning the milion piles of book,Jiyeon began to feel tired.

Aigoo. I'm tired,and my assignment is only half to done. Maybe I can take for a few minutes,just a few minutes to lay my head and take a quick nap. Just for a few minutes.

without a second to spare,she began to fall asleep. And at that time also,Hoya came out of his hiding place. He went to take as it beside Jiyeon and realise that Jiyeon was asleep.

Hoya just smiled when he saw Jiyeon's sleeping face. Then he took a peek at Jiyeon's work and he started to dot the notes for Jiyeon on a blank paper.

A few hours later...

Jiyeon just woke up and she look at her watch.

Oh my god! It's already 6 p.m and I haven't finished my work yet. I'm so dead...

but when she saw that her assignment is already finished and the books were already gone,she was puzzled. Then a little piece of blue paper caught her attention.

'Next time,find a proper place to sleep. You might hurt your neck next time.'

Jiyeon smiled and she wrote a thank you note on the same paper 

'To whoever you are. Thanks a lot. I'll find you someday. I'll surely find you and say my appreciation to you face to face.

~Jiyeon'

After that she walked out of the library with a smile. A moment later,Hoya went to the table and read what the note said. He smiled and put the paper in his pocket and soon enough he left the library with a happy feeling.

 

Author's note

end of chapter 6. finally it's HoYeon's couple moment.. ^^

sorry it's just a short update and such a boring chapter..

I'll do better next time..so please subscribe and comment please.. ^^