A New Beginning

One More Time

Author's P.O.V

"Lee Ji Eun! Get up this istant! You're going to be late if you don't wake up..." said Taeyeon

"Urghh. What time is it?"said Ji Eun as she reach for the alarm clock that is on her bedside table. OMG!!!! it's 7.30. school's gonna start in a few minutes!!!! Omo. I've to get ready!!! as soon as that she made her way to the bathroom and after she finished her bath,she quickly put on her new school uniform that Taeyeon unnie has prepared for her. 

"Unnie. I'm going."said Ji Eun as she put on her shoes and was heading towards the door.

"Wait. Aren't you're going to have breakfast first? What about your lunch box?"

"Em... I'm not hungry right now unnie. I'll turn down on breakfast. Plus I didn't get to prepare a lunch box today."

"I thought so. And luckily I know your habit of waking up late in the morning and I prepare your luch box myself." said Taeyeon as she give Ji Eun her luch box.

"Uwa.. Gomawo Unnie. this is going to be delicious."said Ji Eun and she kissed her unnie on the cheeks before she took off to school

"Annyeong unnie. See you after school"said Ji Eun 

"Annyeong. Take care my cute babysister" Hmm. One is taken care off. Now for the other one. Why can't these two just go to school together? And it's Ji Eun's first day. Good thing Ji Yeon will be there,I'm sure she will take care of Ji Eun on her first day in the new school since they are best friends after all.

"Ya! Sunggyu! Wake up already. It's 7.45. Ji Eun already left. Aishh. Chincha.. Lee Sunggyu. WAKE UP!!!!"

"I'm up. I'm Up. Aish noona. I'm up"

"Good. Now get dress and go to school. Palli! I have to go to work."

 


At the school gates....

"Jiyeon!"

"Ji Eun! AHH! Bogoshipo!"

"I miss you too Jiyeon. It's been a long time... and how much you've change. You're way cute and hotter than before Jiyeon-ah"

"Ahh. You and your sweet mouth. Enough of all of this. We need to get you to the school's office first. Kaja!"

"Emm. Kaja."said Ji Eun as she and Jiyeon made their way to the school's office.


After they were finished with Ji Eun registration...

"Ji Eun-ah. You have to see the hometeacher first. I'll go to the classroom first ok?" Ji eun just nods her head upon hearing that.

"See you later"said Jiyeon as she start waving to Ji Eun.

Ok. First and foremost I need to go see Ms. Aie. Kaja. 

And suddenly when she was walking,she accidentally bumped into a person who seems in a rush. Both of them fell and the paper that she held in her hands  just felt on the floor and made a mess. Quickly she picked them up with the help of the person she bumped into.

"Thank you for your help. And sorry."

"Next time watch were you're going will you?"

Ji Eun was angered by those words and she said nothing as she looked into the person. Wow. He's handsome. Stop it Ji Eun! Stop! Don't let the past repeats itself. But I was just saying he is hot. Well,look at him.

Okay. Whatever. Just stop. And go.

she bowed again towards the guy eventhough a part of her resists from bowing before him and saying that it was not her fault. But she decided that she want to go to Ms. Aie as fast as posible and avoid a dight from occuring....


After she went to Ms. Aie and introduced herself to her new classmates...

"Ji Eun please take the empty seat beside Myungsoo please." she just odd and although she was a little dissapointed that she can't sit beside Jiyeon,she still gave everyone a big sincere smile. Thank god that Jiyeon seat is just in front of her. She smile to Jiyeon and said hello to the guy that was sitting beside her. The moment he turned around,Ji Eun was shocked and in unison they said : "YOU???" Ji Eun can't believe the guy who bumped into her just now is sitting beside her. Oh God. What should I do??? Please help me dear god. 

she looked at Jiyeon and looked at her with a face that says 'Please hep me.'

Jiyeon that was confused just ignored it as the lesson was about to start. They took out their books. And then suddenly she realised that she didn't brought her textbooks. Quickly she raised her hand and it caught Ms. Aie's attention.

"yes,what is it Ji eun?"

"I'm sorry Ms. but unfortunately I forgot to bring my textbook."

"Hmm. In that case. Myungsoo,would you mind sharing your book with Ji eun?"the guy that is so called Myungsoo just nodded and put his textbook in the middle so that Ji eun can see it too.

"Thank you. Again"

"Whatever."

Huh. My first day and I'm already involved with this type of person. And why does the whole class is looking at me as if they are going to eat me??? Especially the girls.

Then she recap what her brother had told her. 

"Ji Eun-ah. Youre going to be in the same class as Jiyeon right?"

"Hmm. Why?"

"Just as a reminder. Don't get to close to Kim Myungsoo."

"Waeyo?"

"He is the kingka in that class. Dont get involve with him. He is part of Infinite"

"Infinite? isn't that You're group too Oppa?"

"Yes it is. I know Myungsoo better than you. Although he is my best friend but I don't want my favourite dongseng to be hurted by him got it?"

"Got it. Still I can't believe you're part of a kingka group."

"Don't make fun of your brother Ji eun. Or else"

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll tickle you to death"

"try me" as soon as she said that,she fled as soon as possible.

Wait. This is the Kim Myungsoo that Sungkyu Oppa told me about? He doesn't loke like a kingka or a playboy to me. He seems lonely. That's it I've made up my mind. I'm going to get to know Myungsoo whether Oppa likes it or not.

 

Author's note

my first fanfic and my first chapter. please read and comment. your comments are priceless.

so i'm begging you. please read and comment... ;D