20

One More Time

"Yeonnie,are you sure that you will be okay alone?" ask Jieun with a concerned look.

"Yah. since when you are concerned about me? Besides,I'm not a baby. I can take care of myself. Now,you better go or you want me to drag you out?"

"Huh? go where?"

"YAH! don't ack like you don't know. Now can you just go? You shouldn't let you sweetheart waiting."

"Aiissh. Arasso. Arasso. But remember. My house. Tonight. Study date. Got it?"

"I got it. You kept reminding me that for the past hours. I'll remember. Now can you just go?"

"Alright. See you tonight Yeonnie." said Jieun as she walked and headed towards L who is waiting for her at the school gate.

Huh. She finally goes away. Huh. That girl,she worried about me too much. Besides,I don't want to ruin her date with L. Now she is gone. What should I do now? Off to the library again I guess.

And soon Jiyeon picked up all her things and headed to the library. As soon as she entered the library,she heads to her usual seat which is a little isolated from other people. She soon take out her homeworks and start to do them. After a while concentrating on her work,she lift her head up and glance to her surrounding. Suddenly she saw two figures talking in a cute and sort of a dating manner. 

"Isn't that Eunji and Hoya? " said Jiyeon to herself. But then she felt a slightly a pain in her heart after saw the intimancy between them.

"Ya,Park Jiyeon what are you thinking? Why should I care? It's not like I like him. Or do I? AArrggh!!! This is so frustrating. So what if they are going out? What do I care? But why do I feel so much pain right now?" said Jiyeon to herself.

"Jiyeon-shhi,are you okay? I heard you screaming and talking to yourself. Are you okay?"

"What?"

Jiyeon was dumb-found when she saw that Hoya is standing and talking to her. 

"H-Hoya-sshhi. Umm,I-I'm o-okay. T-there's n-nothing to w-w-worrry a-about." said Jiyeon.

"Are you sure?"

"YES! Perfectly fine! I'll get going now. Say hi to Eunji for me. Bye." and before Hoya could answer back,Jiyeon stormed out of the library. 

What's with her? does she hate me so much till she does not want to talk to me?

Hoya sighed and went back to his seat beside Eunji.

"Ya. what happened there?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?"

"I don't know."

"Aiishh.Talking to you just make my head hurts. Whatever,Howon-ahh,do you like her?"

"Who?"

"Aissh. You's such a slow-poke. Jiyeon. Do you like Jiyeon? "

"W-What?"

"I knew it. You do like her. Aiggoo. My little Howon is having feelings for a girl." said Eunji while pinching Hoya's cheeks.

"Yah. Everybody is looking. Stop it. Or else people will think that you and I are going out. And I told you that don't call me Howon anymore."

"Aiishh. Who cares. And I can call you in whatever I want. You are not the boss of me. And Howon-ah,I don't think that you have a one-sided love. I really think that Jiyeon likes you to. Don't you see how she looked at us earlier? It was a look filled with jealousy. She likes you Howon."

"What are you a mind-reader?"

"I don't have to be one to know that. Trust me. I'm a girl. I know what she felt on the inside. She like you,you idiot."

Hoya just shook his head towards Eunji's statement.

Does she really like me back? Huh. I hope so. Because I really like her. I really do.


Jieun and L is just having a nice walk at the park. Eventhough it's not like any normal dates,it was the best one for Jieun. They only walked in the park,feed the birds with breadcrums and eat crepes. And finally L walked Jieun home.

"Thanks a lot for today Myungsoo-ah." smile Jieun

"That's nothing." smiled L back.

"See you tomorrow then."said Jieun. L nodded. Jieun kissed L on the cheeks and hurriedly enter the house.

L just smiled and then walked home. But unknowingly,there are a pair of eyes that was awatching their every move. A pair of eyes that is watching then with jealousy and hatery.

Author's note

another chapter guys. It's rather a short update but please stay tune.

I'll try to update longer and better next time. please subscribe and comment people!!! ^^