15~The Accidental Cofession

One More Time

Jieun is still stuned from L's confession but she decided to keep quiet and pretend to stay asleep. The journey felt like a thousand years because she started to felt uncomfortable when she is thinking about what L just said. Part of her keep saying that she should  confess to L too about her feelings for him but another part of her is stopping her by saying that maybe history will repeat itself.  And while she was thinking about that,L's sweet and calm voice brought her back to the real world.

"Jieun,we're here. Oh,you woke up already. Good." Jieun just nodded and she got off L's back.

"Thanks for the ride. I enjoyed it."said Jieun as she smiled nervously. 

"It looks like it. Can you walk inside?"

"It's okay,I can get Taeyeon-unnie to help me." said Jieun as she is ringing the doorbell a few times. A moment later,Taeyeon appear from the back of the door with a confused look.

"Jieun? How come you're home so early and who is the man?"

"Unnie,I sprained my ankle and L here help to bring me home."

"Your ankle is sprained? Come inside hurry,we need to put some ointment on that or it will swell up."

"Unnie I can't walk,remember?So, can you help me?"

"Jieun,you're not that light. Umm,L-sshi,can you please carry Jieun inside. Pretty please?" ask Taeyeon to L.

"Oh,sure. No problem." and a second later,Jieun was in L's hands.

"YA! You don't have to carry me bridal style! This is embarassing!" said the suprised Jieun. L just laughed and carried Jieun inside. 

"You can put her on the couch. I'll put some ointment and when Sunggyu is home,I''ll ask him to carry Jieun upstairs."said Taeyeon from the kitchen as she is trying to look for the first-aid kit.  A second later,Taeyeon shows up with the first-aid kit and when she saw that Jieun is carried by L bridal style,she curled up a smile.

"On second thought,L-shhii,can you bring Jieun upstairs instead. Sunggyu won't be home soon enough." asked Taeyeon. Jieun who heard it,gave Taeyeon a death glare.

"It's okay Myungsoo-ahh,just put me on the couch,I don't want to trouble you."

"It's okay. No problem." and L start to carry Jieun upstairs to her room. He put Jieun on her bed and made a way for Taeyeon.

"Thanks a lot L-sshi." L just nodded and smiled. After Taeyeon finished to put ointment on Jieun's feet,Jieun said she wanted to rest and thanked L for his help.

"I'll accompany him to the front door and I'll be up here again to help you change and then you can rest. Come,L-sshhi."

Jieun just nodded but when L turned his back and heads towards the door,Jieun gave Taeyeon a 'Don't-interrogate-him' look. Taeyeon saw that but she just smiled and followed L's footsteps. Jieun face palmed herself.

"This is not good."

At the door...

"So L-sshi,thanks a lot for your  help today."

"You are welcome."

"L-sshi,you like Jieun am I right?" L who was suprised by Taeyeon's question was speechless at first but then he smiled and nodded.

"Yes,I do. But don't tell her that. I want to tell her by myself." Taeyeon smiled and nodd.

"I understand. I'll hand Jieun under your care L-shhi. And believe me when I say this,but I have afeeling that Jieun like you to."

"Time will tell whether it's true. I better get going." said L smiling. Taeyeon nodded and she went back inside while L walks home.


It was already 11 pm. But Jieun still can't fall asleep. She twisted and turned but she still can't sleep. After L left,Taeyeon helped her to change in her pajamas. She still can't stop herself from thinking about what L said.

I need to call Jiyeon badly.

So without a second to loose,she started to dial Jiyeon's number but the call inly reached the voicemail. She called Jiyeon's number for a few times but still no answer. She sighed and put her cellphone on her table. Suddenly her phone ring and without looking at the caller's ID she picked it up.

"Jiyeon-ahh,I can't stand it anymore. I think I like L." said Jieun.

"Um. Jieun-ah,I'm not Jiyeon."

"M-Myungsoo?????!!!!!!!!!!!"

Author's note

another chapter guys. pease subscribe and comment. And sorry for the short chapter.. ^^