27

One More Time

"M-Myungsoo." Jieun is still suprised with L's precense in the room. Jiyeon who who can feel the stress that is building up in the room decided to let the two people left alone with each other in the room and sort the complicated matters in their relationship. She fled from the room in a quiet manner until she was able to get out without being notice by both Jieun and L.

Once she got out of the room,she was suprised by Hoya who was standing outside the door the whole time and because of the sudden collision,their lips met by accident. Both of their eyes are wide open in suprised,but their lips are still attached to each other.

"Yah! If you guys are filming a romantic drama,do you really want to do it here? In front of a hospital room?" ask a voice. And quickly their lips finally parted from each other. Jiyeon is only lloking at the floor right now while Hoya is trying to keep a poker face but failed. Apink and T-ara are looking at both of them while smiling to each other.

"U-unnie."

"Aiggo,our maknae is matured now. Who knew." said Boram with a smile. Jiyeon can't say anything other than blush. But after a while she held her head up and face the girls and her unnies. Suddenly she saw Eunji and she is clinging hands with a guy that is really familiar to her.

"I-Inguk? Is that you?" ask Jiyeon. The guy saw her and his eyes are wide out of suprise.

"Jiyeon? Is that really you Park Jiyeon?" ask the guy again. Jiyeon nodded. And the guy rushed to Jiyeon's side and embrace Jiyeon in his arms.

"Aigoo. Look how much you have grown. You're not a little girl anymore I guess. It have been along time since we last met. It was already 5 years if I remember correctly."

"Yah! Oppa,let me down. This is embarassing."

"Oppa? What is going on here?" ask Chorong suddenly.

"In guk is my cousin."

"What????!!!!" yelled the others.

"Yah! keep your voices down." said Jiyeon. The others covered their mouths suddenly after realising their mistakes.

"Let's go to the cafe for now." said Boram.

"Arasso unnie."


(Back to Jieun and Myungsoo for a while)

"M-Myungsoo."

"Why did you hide this from me Jieun? Do you hate me that much until you won't even give me a slightest clue to me about your condition???!!! T-ara knows,Apink knows, Infinite knows. Everyone knows about this. Everyone! Except me!" yelled  as he can't sustain his anger.

"It's not like that Myungsoo. It's not like that at all. Let me explain."

"Then explain now! I want to know the reason why you're not telling this important matter to me!"

"I just don't want to be a burden to you Myungsoo-ah."

"Burden? How on earth that you could possibly think that you are a burden to me?"

"I just want you to be happy Myungsoo. I don't tthink ypu can achive that by being with me."

"I thought we already talked about this. Didn't you heard what I have said? I already said that I can't possibly be happy if you are not with me? You are being selfish Jieun!"

"I know I am selfish Myungsoo but I just don't want you to stay with me out of symphaty."

"So you are simply saying that all this time I only stayed with you just because I symphatize you? Is that it? Well,you thought wrong Jieun! I stayed with you because I LOVE YOU!!!! Do I need to say more? I really love you and you need to know that Jieun! I really love you. You made me felt like I belong in this world. Like I have a reason to live. Your presence is giving me the strength I need to live!" L's words only made Jieun froze.

"Mianhe Myungsoo. Mianhe. I'm sorry for not having faith in your love. Sorry." said Jieun and L just stood there silent. But before Jieun could say another word,L ruhed to her side and kissed her lips. Jieun froze for a while but then she kissed him back. They stayed like that for a few moments. And when their lips finally parted,Jieun look at L and L just nodd at her as a sign that he will be there for her. Jieun smiled and so does L.

"I love you Kim Myungsoo. I really do."

"And I have the same feelings for you too Lee Jieun. I love you. So much." and they both smiled to each other once again.


"Now,let me get this straight. In guk oppa. You and Eunji are dating?" ask Jiyeon again.

"Yes. About 2 or 3 years." answer In guk.

"But I thought Eunji is dating Hoya." said Jiyeon and that question made Eunji almost choked.

"Me? Hoya? Dating? Please,me and Hoya are just best friends. We are childhood freinds. That's why we are so tight. " explain Eunji. Jiyeon blushed to herself when she remembered that she was jealous when she saw Eunji and Hoya were so close.

"Jiyeon. Is that possible that you were jealous when you saw Eunji and Hoya were close that time. That's why you were on a tantrum that day?" ask Hyomin and Jiyeon blushed once again. Hoya who sat beside Jiyeon look at Jiyeon with disbelief. Slowly he hold Jiyeon's hand. Jiyeon look at Hoya suprised. Hoya smiled to Jiyeon and his eyes tells her evrything. His gaze at her that time really says that 'I love you'. Jiyeoin understands that and she tighten Hoya's grip and smiled to him.

You could just imagine how happy both of them at that time.


The doctor just came into the room to do a checkup on Jieun and L is still beside her,holding her hands as if he is hesitant to let it go.

"Em. I need you to fast tonight. Your operation will be carried out tomorrow. So see you tomorrow Miss Lee." said the doctor and he left Jieun's room.

"I'll be okay Myungsoo. I'm a strong girl remember?" said Jieun with a wide smile.

L  smiled and then nodded while patting Jieun's head.

"You'll be just fine." said L.


The next day...

"Jieun,I'll wait for you to get out safely arasso?" said Naeun.

"Ne."smiled Jieun.

"Baby Lion,you need to promise to you T-ara unnies that you will get out safely and get healthy quickly." said Boram.

"Ne,unnie. I promise." smiled Jieun.

"Jieunnie,you need to strong. You promised me that you will be my maid of honor. Be sure to keep your promise got it Jieun?" said Taeyeon to Jieun.

"Arasso unnie. And Leeteuk oppa,be sure to take good care of my unnie. If not,I'll haunt you for life." said Jieun to Leeteuk,Tayeon's fiance. Leeteuk nodded and smile to Jieun.

"Jieun,I'll wait for you okay? You need to be strong and fight it okay?" said Sunggyu. Jieun nodded.

"Jieun! You need to get safely. Or I won't forgive you for the rest of my life!"said Jiyeon while crying.

"Arasso. I got it Yeonnie. And be happy with Hoya okay?" said Jieun and she can see that Hoya that is standing behind Jiyeon blushing a lot. Jieun just smiled teasing Jiyeon.

Finally it was L's turn. L didn't say a word but his hands hold on tight to Jieun's hands. Jieun gave him an assuring smile.

"I'll wait for you. Remember that." Jieun just nodded and L kissed Jieun on the forehead. Jieun smiled and then Jieun is finally taken to the operating room.


 

It has been almost 3 hours since Jieun was taken to the room. The others are waiting outside anxiously. Finally after a while,the doctor came out.

"Doctor. How is the operation?"

"How is Jieun?"

"Is she okay?"

those were questions that are asked by the others. The doctor looked at each and everyone of them. Then he sigh. Depply.

"I'm sorry. But we tried our best. Now it depends on Miss Lee herself to fight for survival. For now her condition is not stable. The chance for her to survive is almost 0%. I'm really sorry. Please excuse me." said the doctor and he soon left them. All of them froze and some of them are crying. L still have no reaction. After a while he finally spoke.

"Why did you did this Jieun? Why? You promised me that you would fight it. Why?" said L to himelf. The atmospehere is just filled with tears and sadness.