17~Trouble???

One More Time

Hi guys,I like to thanks to all my subscribers..^^ and now I have two more subscribers..^^

~soshix1279

~chachavip

thanks a lot!!!!! and now,back to the story..^^


The situation was silent and stessed. All eyes are still on L all are waiting for his reaction. As for Jieun,her heart can't stop beating and suddenly her head is pounding as hard. L's eyes are still wide open with suprised. He seems that he can't believe what just happened in front of his bare eyes right now.

Naeun? Son Naeun? What is she doing here? Is that really her?

"Kim Myungsoo." called Naeun again. And that woke L from his thoughts.

Yes,that is her.

Without a single word,L continues his steps towards the classroom without even having a glance at Naeun. But when he saw Jieun was standing right to Jiyeon,he greeted her with a faint smile. Jieun saw that and smiled back to him but somehow Jieun knew that his smile just now was a fake smile. And Jieun can understand what L felt that moment. He was hurt. She badly wants to go to him and comfort him right now,but she knows that if she does that,more problems are going to appear. But it hurts her so much seeing him like that. It's just like a balde was jammed to her chest and it pierced right to her heart. 

But another problem is her head right now is spinning and pounding hard. It was just like her head have been banged hard to wall several times. She needs to sit down. So without wasting anymore time,she walked into the classroom and to her seat with all the energy and strength she has left. Finally after a few seconds trying,she finally get to her seat and without a moment to lose,she sat down on her chair and tried to get rid of the pain that she is suffering from right now.

Finally after a while trying to chase the pain that she felt,she finally overcame it. Sort of. But right now the important thing is she  needs to talk to L.

"M-Myungsoo-ah..."said Jieun with all strength she has left.

"What?"ask L with a smile. It was a fake smile obviously. Only a blind person would think that his smile right now is a sincere smile.

"Are you ok?"ask Jieun again.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because of-"

"Jieun,I  beg you,please can we not talk about that?" said L and Jieun nodded.

I understand how you felt right now Myungsoo-ahh. Mian because I asked. It must be painfull. I get it.

It was quiet again. L was reading a book and almost all of the students came back to class. Jiyeon sat on her seat and faced the Jieun. But she was shocked when she saw Jieun's face. It was pale as a white sheet!

"Jieun-ah,kwenchana?"Jieun nodded.

"Don't lie to me! Jieun-ahh!"Jieun was about to answer Jiyeon but her head is pounding to hard. She can't fight it anymore. And without another word,she fell down from her chair. Jiyeon who was suprised yelled Jieun's name several times,the whole class heard it and they all rushed to Jieun's place and start to crowd it. L who was listening to songs in his phone ws suprised when he saw the students are crowding over at his place but when take a look again,he saw Jieun that is lying on the floor. Hi eyes was wide open and without a moment to lose,he sat next to Jiyeon.

"Ya,what happened to her?"

"I don't know,she suddenly fainted." and a second later,Jieun is in L's hands as he carry her bridal style and rushed to the nurse's office while ignoring the homeroom teacher who just entered the classroom. 

"What's going on here?"

L gave a 'You-tell-her' look to Jiyeon and he fled from the classroom and head to the nurse's office. The only thing on his mind right now is to know that Jieun will be ok and on order to ensure that,he need to get to the nurse's office as soon as possible.


"Miss Park,Mister Lee will somebody please tell me what just happened?"ask Ms. Aie

"I don't know how to explain it to you Ms. Aie. Jieun just suddenly fainted."said Jiyeon with a worried look on her face. But suddenly she saw a girl is standing behind Ms. Aie.

Who is she? I can't recognise her as she is hiding behind Ms. Aie. Oh well,I guess she's going to introduce herself later.

"Okay,now that's matter is taken care of,shall we continue with our class shall we? Now everyone,please take your seats,there is someone I want you all to meet."

The class was quiet again by that announcement by Ms. Aie.

"This is Son Naeun. She was a student here a few months a go but she went to America. And as for now,she is transfering back here. So I hope you guys will help her during her stay. Got it?"

"Nae."answer the students.

"Naeun,please introduce yourself." Naeun nodded.

"Annyeong,my name is Son Naeun as you all know. Please take care of me." and she bowed. All of the students clapped vigorously. 

Except 2 people. Jiyeona and Hoya are looking at each other. Exchanging worried look.

This is not going to be good.

 


 "She is going to be fine. Maybe she has a little migrain attack. But she is fine now. She just need some rest that's all."said Ms. Kim. L nodded and he stayed at his place beside Jieun until Ms. Kim walked away.

"Sorry Jieun-ah. Mianhe. I'm truly deeply sorry."

"It's not you fault at all Myungsoo-ahh."said Jieun with a faint but beautiful smile.

L still feels guilty but after Jieun conviced him many times that it wasn't his fault,he smiled back.

L then bent down and kissed Jieun's forehead causing Jieun to blush.

"I told you I'll protect you didn't I? And I will keep that promise."said L.

And without their knowing,the was a pair of eyes and ears that saw and heard everything.

Lee Jieun! You are going down! I won't let you to have MY MYUNGSOO!Never!

thought Naeun as she cluchcted her hands.


Author's note

another short and boring chapter I suppose. I'm sorry.

please subscribe and comment. ^^