18

One More Time

 

It has been a few days since the incident where Jieun passed out in the classroom. And on the doctor's advice,she has been a few days off school. The doctor said she is perfectly fine but maybe she had a little attack of migrain but overall she is perfectly healthy.

 

"Aissh. When can I get back to school? Staying home alone is too boring." sighed Jieun deeply.

"Ya,just hang in there can ya? You'll be back to school tomorrow anyway. Can you just be patient." said Jiyeon

"Ya,Yeonnie,next time can you please knock first before enter? It's a good thing that I don't have a heart attack. Or else I'll go straight to heaven right now!" said Jieun.

"Boya? Ya,if you think you can go first without me? You wish." said Jiyeon.

"Ya. What's with all these fights? Yeonnie,we are here to visit Jieun and make her feel better not to make her feel worse. Got it?" said Soyeon while pinching Jiyeon's cheeks.

"Arasso. And stop pinching my cheeks. It hurts." said Jiyeon as she is rubbing her cheeks.

"Unnie,you are here as well?" ask  Jieun.

"Not just me. The other T-ara members are downstairs." said Soyeon with a huge smile.

"What? All of them? What is going on here? What are you guys up to?"

"Yah! Jieunnie,what do you mean? They are here to visit you. Don't you like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it,it's just a little weird. You guys usually will barge into my room without a knock or anything. You guys just barge in just like that."

"YA!" Jieun just laughed at Jiyeon's reaction.

"Aissh. Stop it you two. Now,come on,don't you want to meet your beloved unnies?" Jieun nodded.

"Kaja."

"Erm."

"Oh,almost forgot."said Soyeon then she leaned close to Jiyeon and start to whisper in her ear. Jieun saw Jiyeon smiled and nodded.

''Arasso." and soon after she said that,Soyeon walked in front of Jiyeon and Jieun then she motioned Jiyeon to follow her. Jiyeon nodded and she followed Soyeon's footsteps.

"Jieun kaja. What are you waiting for?" Jieun shook her head then she followed Jiyeon's steps downstairs. After a few seconds going down the stairs,Jieun was stuned for a second. She saw her T-ara unnies on the side and Jiyeon is right next to her then she also saw her Sunggyu oppa with the rest of INFINITE members except L at the other side. Then she saw her Taeyeon unnie at the center smiling widely and she saw and read the banner that was on top of their heads that says 'Happy birthday Jieun!'

Jieun can't help herself from being suprised. She couldn't believe they are doing this for her. Even Jieun herself has forgotten that today is her birthday. Her eyes soon starts to get watery. Sunggyu saw that and he rushed to Jieun's side.

"Shh. The birthday girl shouldn't cry on her own birthday. Not before she make a birthday wish. You need to blow the candles first. Alright?"said Sunggyu comforting his beloved sister. Jieun nodded and after seeing that,Sunggyu gave a signal to Taeyeon and she nodded and soon they all start to sing 'Happy Birthday song.'

"Saengil chuka hamnida. Saengil chuka hamnida. Saengil chuka uri Jieun." then they paused.

"Sae...ngil chu...ka ham...nida...." continued a voice. Jieun eyes are wide open again. It was L! He is holding a cake and sang the last part of the song with a bright smile.

"Happy birthday Jieun." Jieun was stuned and speechless. It was like forever since they were face to face and the last time was when she was in bed at the nurse's office and L kissed her forehead that time. For now,she don't know how to react in front of him.

"Well wait are you waiting for Jieunnie? Just make a wish and blow out those candles already? We are starving here." whined Jiyeon.

"Aissh baby dino. Can you not see the situation here? Jieun is having the time of her life. And you are disturbing her." said Hyomin.

"Ah. You're right. Sorry."

Jieun can't do anything except blush. She looked up and saw L and he nodded. She smiled and after a while making a wish,she blew the candles out. The others clapped and Jiyeon quickly headed towards all the foods. Jieun just shooked her head. The others also followed Jiyeon's footsteps and leave the two lovebirds to be with each other. L passed the cake to Sungyeol and after Sungyeol left,he looked at Jieun again.

"Happy birthday Jieun. Now as they are all gone. Can you look at me right in the face now? Instead of looking at the floor? " said L. And Jieun just did what he said. And when she raised her head up,her cheeks are still burning red. L smiled and then he pulled something from his pocket. It was a black little box and he showed it to Jieun. She looked back at him with confusion.

"This,is you birthday present. Open it." said L. She opened it and soon her eyes are wide again and looking at L with disbelief.

"You like it?" Jieun is still speechless. She looked at the necklace again. It was a beautiful necklace. 

And there is a little carving at the back of the necklace that wrote.

I love you

~L

Jieun is blinking an blushing at the same time.

"Do you like it?" Jieun nodded.

"I'm serious Jieun."

"About what?"

"About what is written on that necklace. I love you Lee Jieun. I really do. I just want to ask you something. Do you feel the same way. Be honest with me Jieun." Jieun is still frozen andd silent. L sighed and when he was going to turn towards the others,Jieun held his hands and kissed his cheeks.

"Does that answer you question?"ask Jieun with a smirk to the suprised L. After a few seconds,he started to smile. He took Jieun's hands and kissed it. And you could just imagine how happy he is that time.

"Yah! Lovebirds. I know you guys love each other,but you don't have to be lovey dovey right here where almost everyone is watching." said Woohyun.

Jieun blushed when she heard that and L gave him a death glare but it was Hyomin who give Woohyun a knock on his head.

"Ya greaseball. Do you mind?"

"Aissh. I'm just kidding You don't have to knock me in the head. Don't you love me." Hyomin's face starts to flush.

"Ya. You are so dead!"said Hyomin as she start to beat Woohyun up. The other starts to laugh. Jieun smiled while L laughed. Suddenly Jieun was suprised when she felt her hands are in somebody's grip when she looked at it. It was L who held it. She looked at him with a huge smile and he smiled back. He mouthed her 'Kaja'. She nodded and followed him to the others. With her hands in his.

This is the best day ever. Nothing could ruin this day. And as for Myungsoo,I can feel that his feelings are sincere. I'll try to love you as much as I can Myungsoo-ah. I am truly deeply in love with you.

Author's note

another chapter guys. please subscribe and comment and also I like to thank my new subscribers too. I love you guys. ^^

thanks a lot for subscribing. I'll try to update as often as  I could. So please be patient and please don't unsubscribe.

~IUxMyungsoo

~SquidInLove

My new subbies YAY!!! ^^