16 ~ Return of A pink

One More Time

first of all I would like to thank all of subscribers. I love you guys!!! ^^

~SureThing 011

~darclign

~thevenus173

~louixe23

~missa_beaUTYqueen

~shushi_pilsuk

~YOORA-SAN

~grthe05

~A_MOONStar

~Hasanah_sanah

~myungsoo_daehyun

~hippo95

~aina20

Okay,now back to the story..^^


"M-Myungsoo???!!!!! "

"Yes,and apparently I'm not Jiyeon."

Jieun mentally slapped herself for her stupid and rash actions

Pabo. Next time look at the caller's ID first then pick up. Idiot. Now Myungsoo knows that I like him. How in the hell I'm going to face him tomorrow? His seat is exactly right next to me and there is no way I can avoid him. Lee Jieun,you are the most idiotic person in the history of mankind!

"Jieun,are you still there?"

"Uh? Y-yes. I'm still here." she can hear Myungsoo laughing on the other side.

"Nevermind. We'll discuss this matter next time. For now,it's better for you to have you much needed rest."

"Um. Okay. Bye."

"Bye." and the line was discontinued. Jieun sighed her hearts out. Then her phone rang again. She made sure that she looked at the caller's ID first before picking up and it was Jiyeon.

"Pabo Jiyeon,you are at fault to for not picking up after I called for a million times."

"Yoboseyo?"said Jiyeon who was on the line.

"Jiyeon you pabo."

"Huh? Jieun? What did I do?" Jieun sighed but then she told Jiyeon everything that had happened to Jiyeon. Jiyeon's replies are like 'Omo','Bo?','chincha?' and 'wow'.

"Jieun-ahh. You really are a pabo aren't you?"

"I guess I am Jiyeon-ah."said Jieun while sighing.


Currently L is smiling like he never smiled before. I mean,how couldn't he? The girl that he start to love like him back.

"Yah. Are you seriously going crazy? You've been smiling this whole time. I was thinking to call the mental hospital." said Hoya. L grabbed a small pillow next to him and threw it to Hoya.

"Yah! Don't need to play rough. I was just wondering. The last time you smiled that wide is when you was with you-know-who. Just tell me. what is it this time?"

L just shooked his head.

"Let me guess. Lee Jieun. Am I right?" L seemed suprised by Hoya's guess.

"And by that expression I'm guessed it right didn't I? Come on man,I know you for years and you can't possibly think that I can't guess what you felt right now. And I saw the look when you look at Jieun. You like her don't you?"

"Urrgh. Even if I like her,there is no way I'm going to have this kind of love-conversation with you."

"Yah,what do you mean? I'm a great love doctor."

"Great love doctor. I think I'm gonna puke. You should think about your love life before think about mine. Got it?"

"Whatever." said Hoya and after a few moments,Hoya went upstairs.

"I'm going to bed first. Arasso?" L just nodded. Then he switched off the television and walked to the swimming pool and stare at the night sky. He was alone again. Alone inside a huge mansion.

His parents was barely around because they were just too busy with their bussiness. He was always alone in the mansion. He is rich kid,you can call him that but that doesn't mean anything to him. For him,being rich means being lonely and being left alone all the time. But when he was 8,his parents adopts a kid and that kid was Hoya. Hoya was his best friend and also his adopted brother. Hoya knows him better than he knows himself. Hoya was the only friend he had at first because of his cold attitude but when they entered high school,he met INFINITE and they bond right away. It seems that they are made to be friends. And when they entered high school,they start to gain popularity and he met a wonderful girl and they start going out.

She was his life,the one that understands him besides INFINITE. But when she cheated on him,he changed into an animal. He became a playboy but he never took any girl to the bed. NO. Even if he is a playboy,he banned himself from doing that. But then one day,a girl came and it was like someone pulled him from the darkness and into the light. It was Jieun,he knew that they only know each other for a short period,but there is something about her that made L can't stop thinking about her and made him fell for her.He hesitated at first whether to fall for her or not. He was afraid that he will break her heart. But something reassure him and he couldn't help it but fell for her. And you could just imagine how happy he felt when she accidentally confessed to him.

I promise to the moon and stars Jieun. I'll love you as much as I can.

 


 

It was morning at school....

Jieun arrived a bit early today with Jiyeon. After putting her stuff at her seat,she heard some loud commotion from her classmates.

"I heard they are back"

"Chincha?"

"Apink are back? All of them?"

"Yup."

Apink? Who are they? I never heard of them.

"Jiyeon-ah,who is Apink?"

"Hmm? How did you know about them?"

"I heard a few students are talking about Apink have returned."

"Apink have returned? Oh,they are-" but before Jiyeon can explain who Apink is,a loud commotion was heard from outside of the classroom.

Jieun nudged Jiyeon and give her a 'Let's check it out' look and Jiyeon nodded. They walked to the outside of the classroom and try to find what cause the chaos. After a while looking,Jieun finally found what cause all the screams and fan-chanting. She saw a group of 7 girls walking in the hallway and students are giving them flowers,chocolates and some other stuff.

"Jiyeon-ah,who are they?"

"They are Apink." Jieun nodded but then she heard screaming at the other side of the hallway,she looked there and saw her T-ara unnies were there,except Jiyeon of course who was standing right next to her. Then,she saw Soyeon-unnie motioning at Jiyeon to come to them. So,Jieun nudged Jiyeon and told her to go to the T-ara members. Jiyeon nodded and as she headed to T-ara,Eunjung gave her a sign to take Jieun along Jiyeon understand that and she pulled the clueless Jieun with her.

"So,you girls are back."said Boram 

"Yes and it seems the entire school missed us."replied Chorong.

"It seems so."said Eunjung in a serious tone.

Why does they seem so stressed? Is a fight is going to happen soon?

"Ya,stop the drama will ya?"said Qri unnie much to Jieun's suprise. Both T-ara and Apink who heard it was silent at first,but after a few seconds,both of them started laughing.

"Hahahahah. That is just to much drama isn't it."said Bomi.

"Duh. Now,come and give your T-ara unnies a big hug!"said Hyomin smiling. Apink smiled and hugged the T-ara members and T-ara hugged them back. Jieun who was watching at the sideline can't help herself but fell into a deep confusion.

What is going on here?

"Oh,we almost forgot,Jieun-ahh,this is Apink,they are junior and Apink this is our new dongsaeng,Lee Jieun."said Boram cheerfully. Apink said hello to Jieun and Jieun greeted them back.

"Let me introduce ourselves,I'm Park Chorong,the leader."

"Yoon Bomi."

"Jung Eunji."

"Son Naeun."

"Hong Yokyoung"

"Kim Namjoo"

"Oh Hayoung,the maknae."

"And were are Apink,nice to meet you Jieun."said Chorong smiling. Jieun smiled back and she looked at Hyomin and Jiyeon with a confused look on her face.

"Oh,forgot to mention. Jieun-ahh,Apink is the quenka here."said Hyomin.

"Quenka?"

"Yup."aswer all the Apink members. Suddenly,out of the blue,Naeun suddenly called a name.

"Kim Myungsoo." and all eyes are on L who is walking in the hallway.

(he was wearing this and was using his cellphone and earphone)

And the second L looked at Naeun,his eye were wide open in suprised and Jieun saw that.

Wait. Son Naeun. The Son Naeun? Myungsoo's ex Son Naeun? OMG this is not going to be pretty.

 


 

Author's note

another short update for today. Hope you like it. And let me explain,Apink is the quenka but not the evil type. They are sweet,cute and kind type of quenka. I only made Naeun the evil one here. I just don't really like her. I mean I love Apink but I kinda despise Naeun's attitude. I just don't like her. Sorry for Naeun's fans...Mianhe.. D:

please subscribe and comment please..^^