7

One More Time

Meanwhile back to Jieun and L...

"What do you want to sing at the talent show?" ask L with a serious tone.

"Emm... Anything's fine. Do you want to pick or..."

"It's okay,you can decide."said L before Jieun can finish her words. Jieun let a faint smile.

"Are you sure? It is duet,what if I picked a song that you don't like? That could ruin the whole mood." said Jieun with a serious tone.

"Hmm. You got a point there. Well,let's just sing the song that you composed. You know,the one you played that day." said L to Jieun.

"Are you sure? The song is not that good."

"I'm sure,and don't underestimate yourself,that song was extremely wonderful." Jieun smiled unknowingly that captured L's heart immediately.

"Well then,let's get started shall we?"said Jieun as she picked up her guitar. L just nodded and picked up his guitar too.

"We'll start with a D-flat the e-flat then back to D-flat." said Jieun as she starts to pluck her guitar. L just followed her movement.

 

 

After a few minutes of hardcore practicing..

"Wow. I didn't know that you are an awesome guitar player."said Jieun in amazament.

L just smiled. There is  a lot that you don't know about me Lee Jieun-ah. Just a lot.

"It's getting late. Want me to accompany you home?" ask L sincrely.

"If that doesn't trouble you,then it's fine with me." said Jieun smiling.

"Don't mind at all. Kaja." said L 

"Okay."

As they were walking together,cheerful conversations filled their journey.

"So,what makes you to transfer here? I heard that your previous school was a prestigous school." said L

"Nothing,just because."said Jieun in a denying tone. L detetcs that so he stopped asking about that.

"Are you not uncormfortable with guys? Just tell me the truth. If you don't want to it's okay,no pressure." said L again.Jieun shrugged a bit when she heared L's question.

"Maybe just a little bit."said Jieun and L knows that Jieun is hiding something.L just smile and said, "I know you're hiding something,but it's okay if you don't want to tell me,but let me tell you something,You can trust me." said L and that made Jieun astonished,but then she just smiled.

L,Kim Myungsoo,he's a nice guy though. Even if he is a player. He is trust-worthy and I feel so comfortable around him. Maybe it's not that bad if I tell him.

"Okay,I'll tell you something. But you must swear to god that you are never going to tell this to anyone."said Jieun seriously.

"Sure."said L

"Okay,about the problem with guys thing,I don't have problem with guys really,I just can't trust them anymore. Not after what had happened in the past. You see,when I was a child,maybe when I was 4,my mother died from a disease and my father started to gamble out of depression. But then,he started to get worse by the day,we lost all of our money,properties and also was really close to loose our house. Taeyeon unnie was studying at a boarding school at the moment so only Sunggyu oppa,me and our father was left. Our father has gambling issues at that time and his debts starts to pile up. And when he can't pay his debts,he left. A few days after he left,the debt collectors came to our house,at that time I was 12 and Sunggyu oppa was 16. They said that our father sold me to them to pay off his debt.Sunggyu oppa was out for his part-time job at that time,so I was alone. I was really scared to death at that moment,they tired to me. But luckily Sunggyu oppa went home early from his work and with the help of a few of his friends,they saved me. That's the moment I started to hate guys,but one day,when I was in my old school,I met a guy that was really wonderfull,we started going out and after a few months,I caught him kissing a girl which was my own bestfriend at the school gym. I can accept the fact that he is cheating,but I hate him when he called me a and a gold digger in front of the whole school. Apparently,just to keep his great reputation in the school and to stop me from exposing hi cheating secret,he said all those things to me just to make me leave. It hurts me a lot. And that made me stop from believing guys anymore,except Sunggyu oppa of course." said Jieun with tears flowing.

"It's okay,just let it out." said L as he begins to pat Jieun's back to calm her down. But unfortunately that made her cry even more. And to Jieun's suprise,L hugged her and pats her back. Eventhough it was akward,but it feels calming somehow.After a few seconds,Jiuen stopped crying.

"Are you okay now?"asked L 

"I'm okay,thanks a lot L." said Jieun as she tried to smile.

"Myungsoo." said L suddenly. Jieun looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Myungsoo,just call me Myungsoo."said L with his cute akward but killer smile.

"You can trust me. I promise that. So call me Myungsoo." said L in a serious tone.

 

Author's note

that's the end of chapter 7. If it was boring,sorry...

Okay,finally it's a MyungU moment.. for MyungU shippers,comment subscribe please...^^

Please subscribe and comment and doesn't matter if you are a MyungU shipper or not.. ^^