Happy Ending

One More Time

 

7 years later...

"See you later. I'll try to visit often. I promise." said L to one of the grave at the cemetary.

"Papa." said a voice while pulling L's shirt. L look at the person who is calling him and he smiled.

"Oh,Myungji. What it is?" ask L while pulling Myungji in his embrace.

 

(Myungji)

"Mama and Sooeun told me to get you. Mama said that we will be late for aunt Jiyeon's wedding." said Myungji with his innocent face. L smiled when he heard Myungji's words.

"Arasso. Let's go. Mama will nag if we are late." said L and he pulled Myungji's hand and went to the car. He put Myungji at the backseat and kissed Sooeun's cheeks.

(Sooeun)

Then, he heads to the driver seat beside his beloved wife.

"Yeobo. Palli. We will be late."

"Arasso." smiled L to Jieun before he starts the car and heads towards their destination.

Flashback

After the doctor left them,all of them stayed in Jieun's room praying and hoping that miracle would happen under God's will. They were just about to loose hope. But not L. He stayed in the same spot next to Jieun. But after a while,miracle finally happen. Just as what they all have been wishing for. There is a ray of hope when the machine that detects hearbeats next to Jieun starts to indicate that Jieun's heartbeat isgetting faster and starts to get normal.

"Jieun! Do you hear me? If you do,please come back. I beg you Jieun. Please come back. I need you Lee Jieun. I love you so much. Please Jieun." said L as he still hold on to Jieun's hand. And slowly Jieun's eyes starts to open.

"Jieun!" said L and the others starts to crowd the bed. Jieun smiled her signature smile.

"Jieun! You came back!"

"You're back."

"Thank god." those are the words that are coming out from everybody's mouth. She look at L and give him a smile that says 'I'm back I will never leave your side. Ever again.' L smiled and he bent down to kiss Jieun's forehead. And he moves on and kiss Jieun's lips. And his lips were attached to Jieun for a while.

Both of them smile and so as the others. Their future seems to be bright enough from that moment. And after Jieun has finally recovered,she and L went abroad because Jieun needs to further her studies and so does life. So they flew to New York as husband and wife.

After they finished their studies,they moved to Australia because L have to manage one of his father's company there along with their newborn twins.

Finally after almost 6 years spent abroad,they finally got back to Korea. 

End of Flashback

 And as for today,it is Jiyeon's wedding day with no other than Hoya. Before the happy family went to the church,they make a quick stop at the cemetary to visit Jieun's mother and als L's late grandmother.

"Yeobo. We are here. Palli. Jiyeon is waiting for me."

"Arasso. You and Sooeun go to the bride's room. I'll go to the groom's room with Myungji." said L

"Arasso."said Jieun.

"Yeobo. You forgot something." said L suddenly.

"What is it?"

"This." said L as he kissed Jieun's lips. Jieun starts to get red and the kids covered their eyes.

"Aiissh. The kids are watching you know." said Jieun. L just smiled Jieun smiled and kissed L's cheeks. She soon take Sooeun's hand and hurried to the bride's room.

"Jiyeon you look great!" said Jieun as soon as she arrived at the bride's room and saw Jiyeon in her wedding dress.

"Jieun,you arrived finally." said Jiyeon while hugging Jieun.

"Sooeun is here too aunt Jiyeon." said Sooeun. Jiyeon laughed.

"Yes. My little Sooeun is here. My little flower girl is finally here." said Jiyeon smiling.

(Sooeun is wearing this cute dress.)

"Yes. Your flower girl and your maid of honour is here." said Jieun.

(Ignore Nicole and Hara)

Jiyeon just smiled at Jieun's words.

"Jiyeon! Are you ready?" ask a voice.

"Who is that?"ask Jieun.

"Soyeon unnie. My wedding planner." said Jiyeon.

"Jieun,you are here already. Palli. The wedding is about to start. Jiyeon,don't be too nervous arasso?" said Soyeon.

"Aissh. She was nervous as I am on her wedding day." said Jiyeon. Jieun just smiled. 

That's right. Soyeon married her lover,Seungho. And Boram married her boyfriend and so does Qri. Qri married Dongwoo Eunjung married Jang Woo. And who would expect Hyomin would marry Woohyun?! Taeyeon maarried Leeteuk and Sunggyu married Soyu. Sungyeol is married to Bomi and Sunjong is married to Hayoung.

Naeun finally married Gikwang. Chorong married Minhyuk and Eunji married Inguk. Namjoo is engaged to Sungjae and Wooyoung is finally married to Suzy. Everything worked well.

"Everyone is waiting for you. Kaja. " said Jieun and Jiyeon nodded. Sooeun joined the other flowers girls and  Jieun followed Jiyeon from behind. There at the altar stands Hoya looking dashing as always.

There next to Hoya stands L as Hoya's best man. Jieun just smiled when she looked at her stunning husband. L looked at her and smiled.

And next to L is her little angel,Myungji as the ring-carrier.

(Myungji is wearing this)

After Jiyeon arrived at the altar,Jieun and L walked and sat on the chairs. Seat next to each other. L still holds Jieun's hand.

As Jiyeon and Hoya are exchanging vows,L's grip gets tighter. Jieun put her other hand on L's hand. L look at Jieun and smiled. They look at each other,their eyes told everything that is to know. They are finally together. Blessed with beautiful children and a huge family

"I'll love you for the rest of my life Kim Jieun."

"Me too. I'll love you till the day I die and only death can tore us apart . I love you Kim Myungsoo" 

And they finally shared a kiss. A sweet and sincere kiss that is like a seal to their promise. Their promise to love each other forever.

"Jieun! L! Palli,we need to take a picture with the bride and groom." said Taeyeon. Holding hands,they walked to the place.

"Ready? Smile everyone. 1,2,3" said the photograghper.

Finally it's a happy ending for everyone. You just need to believe deep inside your heart that if you give love for just ONE MORE TIME, happiness will come to you. And never loose hope in love,because love will always be there for you for eternity.

Author's note

The story is finally finished!!!!!!!!

I apologise if it's too boring and I'm really sorry of the story is bad. Sorry.But anyhow,I would like to thank my lovely subscribers who encourage me to write more. Thanks a lot! And I am really sorry if you find this story boring. Again,I am a MyungU shipper and I still love this story no matter how much you dislike it. Thanks! Please comment!!! ^^

Oh, and also I would like to promote this applyfic.

☆ вℓαcк-н❂ℓε ★┊open=✔

better apply faster guys.. It's an applyfic about you and exo!!! ^^

And also this is a sequel to the story~ One Last Time~ hope you read it too~ ^^