14

One More Time

Jieun's eyes are still wide open. And Myungsoo lips is still on hers. She can hear Wooyoung's voice in the backround. She can tell that Wooyoung is cursing but she can't hear it properly because her head is currently focusing on something else. I mean how could she. Her lips are still attached to Myungsoo's right now. Her brain can't process any damn thing right now. After a while,she can feel that her lips parted with Myungsoo's.

"So.. ermm..." said Myungsoo as he was scratching his head. Jieun is still frozen on the spot and her cheeks are tomato red.

"Sorry about that. You must have been suprised by my sudden action. I'm sorry." Jieun finally lift her head and face Myungoo and her eyes met with his. She let out a shy smile.

"Th-that's okay. You did it for  a reason. You were trying to protect me from Wooyoung didn't you?" ask Jieun. Myungsoo nodded. But somehow she can feel that he wasn't telling the whole truth. It's like he is trying to hide something from her that his eyes can't.

He has something to tell me. But what is it? Why won't he tell me?? He seems to hide something that his eyes can't. His eyes is telling me something. Something that I can't understand.

"Jieun. Jieun. Lee Jieun."

"Huh? What?"  Myungsoo laugh at Jieun and that made Jieun blushed even more.
"Sorry. Kaja. The others are waiting." said Myungsoo as he took out his hand to Jieun and gave her a head signal to Jieun meaning Jieun to follow him and took his hand. Jieun looked confused at first. But then she smiled and took Myungsoo's hand and followed him. Both of them smile and they started walking together in a silent atmosphere.

After a few minutes of walking,both of them are still not talking to each other. Jieun is sill blushing while L is feeling a bit guilty for his sudden actions. Finally they decided to break the silence.

"Jieun I-"

"Myungsoo I-" they both said it at the same time. Silence filled the atmospehere once again but a second later,both of them bursted up laughing.

"Well,as a gentleman always say,ladies first." said Myungsoo smiling. Jieun laughed. 

"Ermm.. I just want to ask you. Why did you came back at the first place?"

"Oh. It's just... I just.. Emmm.. I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm worried about you???" Myungsoo avoided eye-contact from Jieun as he is burning red right now.

For a second there Jieun was stuned and speechless. Well,she was stuned to see Myungsoo blushing and was speechless for Myungsoo's daring words. For Jieun,she just felt that there is a huge boulder that is on her chest that she can't possible get rid of. I don't know how to put her feelings that she felt right now in words.

"Yah,Watch out!" L yelled suddenly. Apparently,Jieun was heading staright for a drain unconsiously. L pulled Jieun's hands and that force made Jieun to knocked L's body down along with hers.

"Uh. Sorry Myungsoo." said Jieun and as soon she opened her eyes,she can feel her cheeks are burning red again. Imean how couldn't she? Her lips are only an inch away from Myungsoo's 

Urggh. How many times that I need to feel embarrased in front of this guy??? Shessh. First,he kissed me and now I was so close to fall down into a huge drain and he saved me and now this. Fortunately the lips aren't attached yet or else I'll just jumped off from a cliff!

"Jieun-sshi. Are you okay? Cause if you are then please get off of me. You're not that light you know." said Myungsoo with a joking tone. Jieun quickly jumped from Myungsoo's body and she stood up and fixed her dress just to hide her embarassment. Soon enough, L finally got back on his two feet and is standing up properly.

"Wow. For a girl your size. You're kinda heavy." said L 

"Boo???"

"Hahaha. I was joking. You are as light as a feather." said L laughing at Jieun's cute pout. He just couldn't stop himself from laughing at Jieun's pout.

"Yah. You little. You are so gonna get it." and sudenly Jieun pinched Myungsoo's arm which made him laughed even more.

"Aisshh. Enough. Let's go before the others get angry for us being late." Jieun nod but when she took the first step,she fell back.

"Yah,Jieun-ahh,what's going on???"

"Errmm. Myungsoo-ahh,erm. I think I sprained my ankle."said Jieun as she smiled sheepishly.Myungsoo laughed at Jieun's clumsiness.

"So,what are we going to do? You can't possibly walk to the place in you current condition." said Myungsoo after he finished laughing.

"Wait here. I'm going to make a phone call." and as soon he said that,Myungsoo took out his phone from his pocket and he turns his back from Jieun and started to talk to someone who was on the line.

"Hyung,It's me. Apparently Jieun and I won't be attending the party. Jieun sprained her ankle and she can't walk."

"......"

"She's fine. Don't worry. I'll take her home."

"....."

"Yes. I'll make sure she will reach home safe and sound. Just trust me will you?"

"......"

"Okay. Tell the others we're sorry. Okay then. Bye."

"....." 

"I called Sunggyu-hyung and told him about your condition. I told him that I'll take you home so... Get on."said Myungsoo. Jieun looked puzzled.

"Get on what?"

"My back."

"What for?"

"Just get on."

"Okay."

"All set?"

"I guess."

"Ok the. Hold on tight." said L and he gets up with Jieun on his back. 

"Is this what I think it is?"

"What do you think?"

"A piggyback ride?"

"Nope. It's a rolercoster-ride."

"YAH!"

"HAHAHAH... well it took you too long to figured it out."

"Aisshh oppa." L stuned after he heard the word that just slipped from Jieun's mouth. Jieun after she realised her mistake quickly bammed her face to L'back to hide her blushing face. L laughed again at Jieun's cute actions.

"Aisshh. You really love it when I'm embarrassed right???"

"That's right. Hahahha."

"Meanie!"said Jieun.

"Myungsoo-ahh,thanks for everything. Especially for what you have done with Wooyoung."

"That's okay. I understand your pain when facing your first love. The one that we cherished the most betrayed us. I understand the pain and sufferinf that you felt completely."

"How is that?"

"Because I once had a love life that ended in a horrible way. Just like you."

 

"What do you mean?"

"Well,not long ago I used to have a realtionship. Her name was Son Naeun. She was the most important and precious thing that I ha. Or so I thought. Everything worked well for a few years. But then one day she left me without saying a word. She left to go to America and pursue her dreams as a ballerina there. I understand that and waited for her. But then I caught her cheating on me when I was on my vacation there. I saw her kissing another guy. So that's the end of my love story. But then,something changed my thoughts about love."

"What was it?" then there was silence again. Myungsoo turns his head towards Jieun only to find that Jieun was asleep. He smiled. 

"It was you Lee Jieun. It's you. You changed my thoughts and the one that taught me to love again." but one thing that L doesn't know is that Jieun was not sleeping at all. She just closed her eyes when L though she was asleep. So Jieun heard every sentences that came out from L's mouth. When she heard it,she was shocked but she decided to keep quiet and just pretend to be asleep.

"It's a good thing you are asleep and can't hear this. I just want to say that I LOVE YOU LEE JIEUN. For now,let me be the only one who knows this. I just don't have the guts to tell this to you face to face yet. But one fine day I'll let you know."

Jieun who was listening all this time was completely shocked and you could just imagine how hard her heart pound.

He-he love me??? Why is my heart beting so fast?? Urgghh. I just can't cooperate with this kind of situation.

 

Author's note

sorry for the short update. And sorry if it's a little confusing..

I've been busy lately so I'm so very sorry...

I'll try to update tomorrow if I can..

until next time..^^

please comment and subscribe..^^