The Approach

One More Time

It's been a while since the lesson started and Ji Eun just sit in her assigned seat. She said hello to the guy beside her but she has been given a cold treatment by him.

The lesson seems to take a million years to end... Especially when I'm sitting beside a person that is ignoring me the whole time. When is the break time??? I need to go see my Oppa and I really want to be beside Jiyeon right now.Urgghh. I can't stand this awkward silence.

"Jiyeon-ahh."

"What is it Ji Eun? Are you okay?"asked Jiyeon. Jieun just modds her head.

"Yes Miss Lee. Is there something matter? Would you like to share with the rest of the class"

"Nothing seongsanim"

"Well then do you mind aswering this question? Please step forward and solve this question : ac-2ad+3bc-6bd"

lazily Jieun walks to the whiteboard and starts to solve the question : 

ac-2ad+3bc-6bd

=a(c-2d) 3b(c-2d)

=(c-2d)(a+3b)

"well done Miss Lee. You can take you seat now."Jieun just smiled and walked to her seat. As she was walkimg she can see a lot pair of eyes are looking at her. She shrugged her shoulders uneasily before taking her seat. When Jiyeon turns to her,she shot Jiyeon a look that says 'What is going on?'

Jiyeon understands that and she said "Jieun-ah. They are all suprised that you can solve that question. That question is pretty hard you know. But I'm not really impressed as I knew from the started that you are a Math-freak." before Jieun could reply back,Jiyeon turned her back and start taking interest in the lesson.

You're so going to get it Park Jiyeon. Just wait.

thought IU as she smiled evily..


After the lesson end and finally it was break time.

"Jieun. Kaja."Jieun still didn't move even after Jiyeon poke her many times.

"Aigoo. You're pouting again aren't you?"still no response.

Aissh. still ignoring me aren't you? Okay. Be prepare Lee Jieun.

and without notice,Jiyeon start to tickle Jieun. Jieun was laughing heavily.

"Stop it Jiyeon ahh.. I can't stand it."

"Promise you would stop ignoring me. PROMISE!"

"Okay. okay. A promise. stop it please." Jiyeon grinned at Jieun's angry face.

"Hahahaha. Kaja. Break time is going to end in 50 minutes. Hurry up. Let's go to the rooftop okay???"Jieun smiled at Jiyeon and she finally said. "Em. Kaja!"


At the school's rooftop

"Unnie!!!" cried Jieun as she started to hug Boram,Qri,Eunjung,Soyeon and Hyomin one by one.

"Aigoo our baby Jieun is all grown up now isn't she?"said Soyeon.

Jieun just smiled as she looked at each and everyone that is at the rooftop. T-ara and Jieun are chilhood friends actually. But when Jieun decided to go the Kira Boarding school,they were separated. But she was thankfull that she made the right desicion to move to a new school after what had happened to her.

"See. Told you I can get her up here." said Jiyeon

"Aigoo. alright,You're right,our little maknae... Sorry we doubt you for a second."said Hyomin as she ruffled Jiyeon's hair. Jiyeon just pouted. Hyomin just pinched Jiyeon's chubby cheeks.

"UNNIE!!!"

"Aigoo. Our little baby dinasour maknae is angry isn't she."the rest just laugh at their silly fight.

"Enough of this silly thing. Let's just eat shall we? Break time is not forever you know." said Boram.

"Alright Hemmonim.." said the rest. They all laugh once again.

After they finished eating...

"So Jieun,care to tell us what made you want to move?" ask Eunjung. Qri shot her a look.

"What? I was just asking. Can't I?"

"Eunjung unnie. I thought Jiyeon has already told you about that."

"I know. But I want to hear it from you."

"Unnie. Jebal. I don't want to repeat that story anymore. Jebal..."

"Arasso. Mianhe.."

"It's okay. You're my Enjung unnie afterall. I still love you no matter what."

"What about us???" asked the others in unison. 

Jieun smiled at them "Alright. I love all of my unnies. Happy?" they all smiled and start to pack their lunch box and headed to class.

As soon as Jieun and Jiyeon reached their class,they were suprised by the swarm of girls that is in front of their class.

"What's going on Jiyeon???"

"Molla. Let's check it out."

after struggling to squeeze themselves to past the crowd and enter their class,Jieun saw a number of 7 guys that is crowded by girls.

 

"What the-"

"Ahh. Jieun-ahh."

"O-oppa. what are you doing here??? And who are these people???"said Jieun as she points to the 5  other guys that was sitting near Sunggu.

"Hyung. You never tod us that you're sister is cute."

"Urgghh. I didn't told you guys cause I'm afraid you will flirt with her. especially with you,Sungyeol" Sungyeol just pouted which is kinda cute.

"Jieun,let me introduce,this is Dongwoo,Woohyun,Sungyeol,Sunjong,Hoya and Myungsoo. I'm sorry,L." Jieun just nodded.

"Anyways,what are you doing here oppa?"

"Just want to check on you and make sure that everything is fine. Because if something is wrong, Taeyeon noona is going to kill me." Jieun just laughed.

"I'm fine oppa. I have Jiyeon with me remember???"said Jieun

"I know. Anyways,where is your seat?"

"Over there. Just behind Jiyeon's"said Jieun as she points to her seat.

"Wait the minute,the seat beside the window? Over there? Next to L's seat?"Jieun just nodded.

"Oh dear. Great." Jieun shot him a look.

"What?"Sungkyu asked innocently.

"Oppa I know you give me a tons of warning. But I'm fine ok? It's not like he's gonna eat me or what... It's just a Seat. Beside. Him. Nothing more,nothing less. I'll be fine. just trust me ok? " said Jieun with the cute puppy-dog face.

"Arasso. But if he ever does anything to you let me know."Jieun nodded lazily.

"And a warning for you Myungsoo. If anything happens to my sister,you're the first one I look for. Alright then,I'm counting on you to take a good care of my sister will you?"L just rolled his eyes in boredom. But just nodds in agreement.

"Whatever hyung."

"Now. Run  along. The break almost ended,you'll be late for class. Go. Now." said Jieun. Sungkyu just nods and kissed Jieun's forehead before leaving.

Aishh. Oppa. He is definitely embarrasing me.

suddenly she saw Myungsoo looked at her. She shot him a 'what is it' look. Myungsoo just ignored that and turn his face to Hoya  or Ho Won which was his name. Jieun just shakes her head and sit at her seat while talking to Jiyeon.


After school's ended..

"Jiyeon,Kaja."said Jieun.

"Arasso..Kaja."

When they was walking,Jiyeon accidentally skipped a few fleet of stairs and she was going to fall.

Aishh. this is got to hurt. God help me please. thought Jiyeon.As she was expecting the great fall,she felt that someone managed to catch her before she fell. She opened her eyes and was suprised when she saw the face of the person who caught her. Hoya???!!!

Author's note

so that's it for chapter 2. boring isn't it?

well. please comment. your comments are golden for me. so please read it and comment...

<(_)_(_)>

I'm begging you. please do comment... :D