50 | from strangers to lovers

Idol Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One day, you were alone at a convenience store. Buying the ingredients that I asked you to buy for pancake night. You were leisurely putting the ingredients into the basket when one of the Goddesses offered you to become a player."

"I decline."

"The Goddess of Affinity seemed to be interested in you. Therefore, pressed on and offered you once again... though, this time. With benefits, even a normal person wouldn't dare refuse."

"What are the benefits...?"

Minjeong shrugged, "Dunno, just make up one. It could be anything, like, what you most desire in this world."

Jimin smirked, "I want Kim Minjeong."

*COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Minjeong suddenly choked on air while Jimin stared at her with affectionate eyes, chuckling. It took the shorter a few moments to fix her composure and put on a straight face before continuing.

"Wish is invalid. Subject, Yu Jimin, had already maxed out Kim Minjeong's affinity levels. Therefore, already yours."

Jimin's expression turned into a satisfied smile, "Okay, I'll gladly take that. Whatever offers the Goddess would throw at me, I'd still decline anyway."

Minjeong smiled at the latter's reaction, "Because you were taking so long, you were unaware that Minjeong already went to fetch you and saw you tapping the decline option on the window before your eyes. It took you a second to see her."

"Hey, cutie."

"No time for chat. Fans could be roaming around anywhere. Hence, Minjeong waited for you to pay until the two of you walked home, and she began mixing the flour and eggs for the pancakes."

"Hmmm..." Jimin tilted her head in thought for a few seconds before answering, "I approach her. Turn her head. And— kiss her."

Minjeong's eyes widened as she looked at Jimin, who had a mischievous look.

"Jimin... you're... going off-topic."

"Am I?" Jimin raised a brow, acting as if she had done nothing wrong.

Game, game, this is a game! Minjeong contemplated whether to fight back against the latter's teasing. This was supposed to be a made-up scenario to ensure Jimin would take action appropriately if something terrible happened to her because of the system.

Heejin warned Minjeong about something bad happening, so they did this.

And they were bored too.

Jimin laughed, "Are you going to answer or what?" her voice sounding provocative.

Grumbling something, Minjeong didn't want to end up in defeat and fought back. "I slid my hands down her hips and kissed her back."

Totally not expecting such an answer, Jimin's smile widened. "I wrapped my arms around her neck."

"I bit her lip."

"I let her."

"And I slid my to-"

"Okay, okay! Stop. Stop talking."

Flushed red, Jimin stood up from the bed and faced Minjeong to calm herself down. That was a bad idea— the taller thought, as she didn't expect to be the one on the losing side.

Right as Minjeong tugged off the blanket before she could sit up, she suddenly felt her body get pinned down by Jimin. Hovering over, the taller planted a knee between her legs, the warmth of her skin causing the air to rush out from Minjeong's lungs.

The look in Jimin's eyes was indiscernible as she leaned closer and murmured into the latter's ear, "Show me."

After saying that, the two couldn't help but stare at each other for a long time. The ambience around them changed so quickly that Minjeong wasn't sure what to think anymore.

This is fine. Everything is fine. After all, they love each other, and there was nothing weird in this situation. But the thing is, Minjeong was stuck in her current position and only stared at Jimin, trying to keep calm.

How did I end up in this situation again?

All Minjeong remembered was leaving the filming location with Jimin as they were instructed to, the performance results still being a mystery for the next episode. Organizing her status in the system, eating, and sleeping inside the car. That was pretty much it.

And then this? She thought they'd just play a simple game for fun.

But this isn't half bad.

When blinking her eyes back to the present. Only then did she realize Jimin had already kissed her temple, causing the shorter to close her other eye at the soft touch.

Jimin was about to lean again, aiming for the lips this time, when the phone on her nightstand suddenly started ringing.

Disappointed, Jimin rolled her eyes, distanced herself, and sat on the edge of the bed. She would've ignored the call, but it came from her mother, so that plan was quickly shrugged away.

"Hello, mom?"

Meanwhile, Minjeong's composed state finally faltered as she clenched onto the blankets, her head spiraling due to the occurrence. Then, looking at Jimin, all she could do was sit in place and listen.

"What...? Today?"

"~~~"

"Can't it be tomorrow-"

"~~~!"

"...Ugh, fine."

"~~~"

"Okay, okay... I'll see you tonight."

Ending the call, Jimin sighed, looking more disappointed than ever.

Minjeong tilted her head, "You look down."

Jimin shook her head, "It's nothing. It's my parents, they want to come over and have dinner as soon as possible. They wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter