Jealous Hyukjae

At Home (Requests ver.)

 

Hyukjae wanted to roll his eyes. While he was taking a call at the bar they decided to go to, Donghae made a new friend: the man sitting next to him. 

Donghae was sometimes a bit naive, not realizing that many people were interested in him in a romantic way when Donghae just wanted to talk. Hyukjae couldn't tell the number of times someone tried to get his number when they were out on a date. 

At that moment, the guy at the bar was talking to him. And he talked and talked. And he was a little too close for Hyukjae’s liking. Donghae was laughing. Hyukjae had already hung up a few seconds ago, but Donghae turned his back to talk to the man, so he didn't see him. 

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Oh, no thanks, I don't drink alcohol," said Donghae.

"Then what are you doing in a bar?" laughed the guy as he moved a little closer; Donghae had to lean back slightly. Hyukjae bit his lip. "Trying to meet new people?"

Donghae frowned as he realized what was happening. He put his hand on the man's chest, slowly but firmly pushing him away.

"Uh, no. I’m…”

"He's with me," Hyukjae said, leaning on the bar for the stranger to see him, a serious look on his face. Donghae leaned toward his boyfriend. "You can leave now." 

"Who's that?" said the stranger to Donghae.

"Who are you?" blurted out Hyukjae as he looked at him.

"I just wanted to chat, he looked so lonely, all by himself."

"Well, he's not."

The man rolled his eyes. He stood up and walked away to another table. 

Donghae turned to look at his boyfriend.

"," Hyukjae muttered before drinking from his glass of beer. Donghae smiled and caressed his boyfriend's cheek.

“My hero,” he said dramatically.

Hyukjae laughed.