Food, bath and cuddles

At Home (Requests ver.)

Donghae stretched his neck as he got rid of his shoes, his uncomfortable jacket and sports bag. Hyukjae behind him massaged his shoulders, making him relax a little better. "Does it hurt too much?"

Donghae shook his head gently. "I just need a bath. Are you going to take a bath?"

"A shower, but after we eat something. I'm starving."

"But we already showered in the building. Take a bath with me," Donghae asked, puppy eyes looking at Hyukjae as he held his arm.

"Why?"

"Because I want to take a bath with you." Hyukjae laughed. They both walked to the kitchen and Donghae took out a food packet, ready to prepare. All he had to do was heat it up for a few minutes in the microwave. "Besides you can relax too." Hyukjae just looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Please?" 

Hyukjae laughed again. "Okay."

Donghae smiled at him. As they waited for the food to warm up, Donghae went over to hug his boyfriend. 

"I'm tired," he complained.

"You're getting old," Hyukjae said fondly, making Hae laugh.

"It's been a while since we had such a long practice."

"Hm. At least tomorrow we'll have the morning off... Don't even think about going to the gym," he quickly warned.

Donghae just snuggled a little more. "I was thinking of going jogging..."

Hyukjae separated a little, gently pushing his shoulders with his hands. "Didn't you just say you were tired?"

"Tomorrow I won't be."

Hyukjae snorted and looked at him resignedly. "Can you at least jog slowly?"

"You mean like walking?"

"Yes."

Donghae laughed. "Maybe."

He broke away completely to put dishes and utensils on their coffee table in front of the couch. Hyukjae went to the bedroom to get his pajamas ready for sleep. He heard the microwave beeping as he finished preparing Donghae's. He walked to the kitchen and removed the plastic bowl from the microwave, then carried it to the couch where Donghae was waiting for him. He sat down on the floor next to him.

"I'm so sleepy," Hyukjae said, resting his head on the couch with his eyes closed for a second before he started eating. 

"I'll remind you that you said that when it's two in the morning and you haven't fallen asleep."

"It's not my fault, it's insomnia. But I think I'll be able to fall asleep today."

Donghae his hair. "I'll sing you a lullaby." 

Hyukjae laughed, then put on some soft music on the TV.

They continued to talk pleasantly, it didn't take them long to finish their plate, they both needed to eat. Donghae smiled at times as he remembered that they were going to bathe together. Hyukjae always preferred showers, for some reason.

Once they were done, Hyukjae stood up and picked up the dirty dishes. 

"I'll wait for you in the tub?" asked Donghae.

Hyukjae nodded. "Put one of those things that smell nice in it."

Donghae laughed and started on his way to the bathroom to get everything ready.

Hyukjae inhaled deeply as he smelled the delicate scent of roses. Donghae played with the thin foam that formed on the surface. Hyukjae leaned back for a few seconds to see his boyfriend a little better from that distance.

"What are you doing, come here." Donghae smiled as he saw Hyukjae finally approaching him. Once Hyukjae joined him in the tub, each at one end, he closed his eyes for a few seconds. He then felt the water move and Donghae kneel in front of him. "I'm going to wash your hair, don't open your eyes," he said sweetly.

Hyukjae smiled as he felt his boyfriend's hands on his scalp, massaging as the soft lather formed. Donghae made sure to cover every corner, and stopped when he decided he was ready.  Hyukjae opened his eyes when he couldn't feel him anymore and smiled when he saw him so close to his face. They kissed for a bit before Donghae took the plastic jug they kept there and the faucet to fill it.

"Head up," Donghae said, and got up a little so he could rinse his hair.

Hyukjae obeyed and felt the warm water run over his head as it fell. He opened his eyes as he felt a kiss on his cheek. "What was that for?"

Donghae just shrugged. He applied hair conditioner on his boyfriend's hair and it was Hyukjae's turn to wash Donghae's hair while he let the product do its work. 

"Turn around," ordered Hyukjae and Donghae sat between his legs, showing him his back. Donghae was ticklish and he couldn't stop giggling, making Hyukjae laugh as well. “Stop moving!”

Donghae tried to stay as still as he could while letting out a breathy laugh every few seconds.

****

Hyukjae grinned as Donghae beside him put his legs over his lap. They were sitting in bed under the covers. He felt kisses in his neck. “You smell so good.”

“We smell the same right now.”

“Still.” Donghae pecked his cheek and finally leaned on his shoulder. “Are you feeling a bit better?”

Hyukjae held him by the waist. “Hm. Bath helped.” His eyelids felt heavy already, and Donghae’s warmth made him feel at ease. Donghae smiled contentedly at Hyukjae’s answer, feeling how his presence surrounded him. “How’s your neck?”

“Better.” He softly rubbed the top of his head against Hyukjae’s neck, making him hug him a bit tighter for a second. 

“I’m falling asleep,” murmured Hyukjae a minute later. Donghae looked up at him and they kissed softly. He stopped hugging his boyfriend’s waist to wrap his arms around his neck and kiss him longer this time.

Donghae turned off the lamps after they broke the kiss and he lay down, back facing Hyukjae.

Hyukjae got closer and put his arm around Donghae’s torso. “I Love you.”

Donghae frowned as he felt butterflies in his belly at the murmured words. He was expecting the usual “good night” he got every night. He wasn’t complaining, though.  He figured Hyukjae was just too relaxed and sleepy.

“Love you too,” he whispered.