Hyukjae wants a kiss

At Home (Requests ver.)

 

Hyukjae took a deep breath after, once again, Donghae didn't get his indirect message. It wasn't that he couldn't ask him directly for a kiss, but it was just a little bit embarrassing sometimes. Besides, he liked it when Donghae looked at him and knew exactly what he wanted. 

 

This time it wasn't the case, apparently. 

 

He tried to draw Donghae's attention to his lips while trying to help him make dinner. He even applied some lip balm. Donghae looked at him a bit longer than usual and Hyukjae thought he would finally get the hint, but he continued to prepare their food.

 

He needed to get a little closer.

 

Donghae, for his part, was trying his hardest not to smile. Hyukjae was being so obvious. Pouting, running his fingers over his lips. 

 

Donghae loved the moments when they could connect just by looking into each other's eyes. But most of all, he loved when Hyukjae was upfront and told him exactly what he wanted. Sometimes it was hard for Hyukjae to say the simplest things, even though he could say beautiful things to Donghae with confidence. 

 

Maybe it wasn't necessary to ask for a kiss out loud, but Donghae was in the mood to . 

 

His shoulders lifted as he felt an icy air on the back of his neck. Hyukjae had blown softly behind him.

 

"Don't do that!"

 

Hyukjae laughed. "Why?"

 

"I'm ticklish." Donghae grinned as Hyukjae walked to his side and blew some air into his face. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Donghae averted his eyes to the pan. Hyukjae took a deep breath. Seriously? He was beginning to think that Donghae was messing with him. "Come here, try the sauce."

 

Hyukjae's eyes lit up.

 

Donghae offered a spoonful with a small amount of red sauce to his boyfriend. Hyukjae tasted it and a little bit of food remained on the edges of his lips. 

 

"It's tasty." Donghae laughed. "What are you laughing at!"

 

Donghae just took a napkin and carefully wiped Hyukjae's lips. Hyukjae stood still, they looked at each other. Then Hyukjae decided to take a small step forward.

 

Their faces were close. Hyukjae leaned a little closer when Donghae let out a small gasp. 

 

"I forgot the green onion," he said as he quickly turned around.

 

"Ugh," whined Hyukjae. He grabbed his arm, turning him back around. "Just kiss me already!"

 

Donghae couldn't hide his laugh anymore. "Excuse me?"

 

"You're doing it on purpose!" he whined once again and Donghae went over to hug his neck. 

 

He pecked his cheek.

 

"You want hugs and kisses. Say it."

 

"What?"

 

"Say you want hugs and kisses."

 

"No! I already said-- ugh, you’re so annoying," he laughed softly as Donghae gave butterfly kisses to the corners of his mouth.

 

Hyukjae's smile slowly died down when Donghae finally kissed him full on the lips.