Slamming the door prank

At Home (Requests ver.)

 

 

Donghae got startled at the sound of the bedroom door slamming shut while he was watching TV in the living room.

 

“Hey!” He walked to the door and knocked on it repeatedly. “What was that, huh?” Hyukjae didn't answer. “Hyuk. Hyukjae. Hyuk! Hey! Open the door.”

 

Hyukjae opened the door softly.

 

“Yes?”

 

“What was that?”

 

“What was what?”

 

“You almost broke the door frame.”

 

“Oh, really?”

 

“Stop talking like that!”

 

How?”

 

Donghae frowned for a second before sighing. “Just be careful, okay? You startled me.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Donghae went back to the couch and before he sat down Hyukjae slammed the door again.

 

This time, Donghae felt a shiver going down his spine. Is he angry? Had something happened to his boyfriend when he was out? 

 

Or was he mad at him?

 

No, he wouldn't react like that. Right?

 

He walked to the door again. “Hyuk?”

 

Hyukjae opened the door again, a smile on his face. “Hm?”

 

“You slammed the door again.”

 

“Did I?”

 

“Tell me what's going on already. Did something happen? Are you upset? Are you okay?” Hyukjae laughed. He couldn't do that to his boyfriend any longer. “Answer me.”

 

Hyukjae rested his hands on Donghae’s shoulders. “I’m okay. Just pulling a prank on you.”

 

“Why?!”

 

“Saw a prank video on YouTube and it was funny?”

 

“Ha, ha.” Hyukjae laughed and Donghae couldn't help but smile in relief. "I got worried, you …"

 

Hyukjae hugged him. "Your first reaction was so funny, though."

 

"I'll have my revenge."