Footsies

At Home (Requests ver.)

 

Donghae smirked while looking at his food. His groupmates were all pleasantly chatting with each other at the big table in Shindong's dining room. Heechul made some joke that made everybody laugh, Leeteuk gently told him to sit down. 

 

Hyukjae, sitting at one end of the table, was still laughing when he felt Donghae's foot over his. He absentmindedly brought it closer to him with both his feet. They exchanged one quick glance. The position was quite comfy, so they both silently agreed to stay there. 

 

Yesung, who was sitting next to Donghae, went closer to him as he saw him being his silent self. "Look at Heechul. He missed hanging out with us."

 

Donghae watched his hyung across the table and smiled to see him so happy. His face was flushed and his body relaxed. "Hyung. Heechul hyung. Hyung!"

 

Heechul looked at Donghae.

 

"I love you."

 

Everyone made a slight sound of disapproval and Heechul laughed. "And that's why Donghae doesn't need alcohol," Hyukjae said. Shindong cackled with laughter, Siwon clapped his hands as he grabbed Shindong's arm.

 

“He’s emotional,” commented Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae chuckled softly. He looked at Yesung to whisper something back to him, but Yesung was already distracted talking to Ryeowook beside him. He was still looking in the other direction when he felt Hyukjae's feet slowly move against his.

 

He tried not to turn so fast so as not to draw the attention of the rest and now he was the one moving his feet. He continued to watch Hyukjae intently. Hyukjae made it seem as if the cause of his smile was something else. At times he would say something out loud just because he couldn’t be silent or the members would . 

 

Donghae had the advantage of usually being more quiet in those meetings, so he could easily concentrate on his boyfriend for minutes without getting caught. His foot went up his leg just a little, and he smiled broadly when he saw Hyukjae's flushed face.

 

There came a moment when they both were pushing their feet against each other a little harder, and couldn't help but giggle when they hit the table leg. They looked at each other, smiling. 

 

In front of Donghae, Kyuhyun was frowning. He was busy chatting with Siwon earlier, but why did the table move?

 

"Hyung?" Donghae looked at him with raised eyebrows, finally averting his gaze from Hyukjae. Kyuhyun saw his mischievous face and then Hyukjae's. Then he noticed their bodies were kind of facing each other. He quickly looked under the table and saw them hurriedly sitting correctly. He straightened up, on his face a grimace directed at both of them. "Again?" he whined.

 

Hyukjae bursted out laughing.