Coaxing him

At Home (Requests ver.)

 

[Prompt: Hyukjae pretends to be sulky and Donghae tries to coax him.]

 

"Don't eat them without me," Hyukjae warned before going to the bathroom.

"Hm."

Donghae was left alone in the living room, there were three big grapes left in the bowl and he smiled as he saw another chance to tease his boyfriend. He ate two of them leisurely and left the last one in the bowl.

When Hyukjae arrived, Donghae waited for him to sit down to quickly take the last grape and eat it.

Hyukjae had tried to take it, but failed. He looked at Donghae with raised eyebrows and an open mouth before pouting. Donghae laughed as he chewed.

"You should have seen your face," he said. Hyukjae wasn't laughing. He just pouted looking at the floor and Donghae found it the funniest thing in the world, he looked adorable. Hyukjae sat as far away from Donghae as he could on the couch and looked at him with exaggerated disappointment. “Why are you pouting!” said Donghae.

"I told you not to eat them. You said hm. Why would you say hm and then lie..." he mumbled.

"Awwww" cooed Donghae as he got closer to his boyfriend. "It was a little prank."

Hyukjae hugged his legs.

"I was hungry."

"We just had lunch! And you ate half of them a minute ago." Hyukjae wanted to smile, but held back. Donghae sat beside him and he tapped his shoulder. "Sorry." He didn’t respond. Donghae smiled at Hyukjae’s sulking and rested his chin on Hyukjae's shoulder. "Sorryyyy. I'll buy you more."

Hyukjae looked at him. Then he averted his gaze.

"That's not enough."

"Covered in chocolate." Hyukjae raised his eyebrows. "Lots of them!"

"How many?"

"As many as you want."

"Give me a number."

"Hm... one for every day I've loved you?" he tried and Hyukjae snorted.

“That’s-that’s not a number.” Donghae laughed. “Plus we'd be swimming in grapes.”

Donghae hugged him.

“Yes, because I’ve loved you for years and years and I’m gonna love you for many many more!” Hyukjae laughed. They looked at each other for a second before Donghae decided to give butterfly kisses to Hyukjae’s face, saying “sorry” every few kisses. 

“Alright, okay, I forgive you, get off me,” he gave up and Donghae smiled at him before letting go.

“There's some blueberries in the fridge. You want some?”

“Sure.” Donghae got up and went to get the fruit. “I’ll be waiting for those chocolate covered grapes!”

He heard Donghae's laugh coming from the kitchen.