Cute clumsy Donghae

At Home (Requests ver.)

Hyukjae watched with a smile on his face as Donghae tried to put on his white windbreaker. He was pouting adorably and had a slight frustrated expression. 

 

Hyukjae decided to take pity on the younger one when he had already been struggling for a good few seconds. He reached over to help him, grabbing the bottom edges of the garment with one hand and guiding Donghae's arm into the sleeve with the other.

 

By the time Donghae was able to put it on, his hair was in disarray and his cheeks were pink. He pushed Hyukjae away gently, he was embarrassed.

 

Hyukjae couldn't take his eyes off him. His little smile was so lovely.

 

Donghae had been training quite a bit those past few months, and his shoulders became a bit broader than usual. He was having trouble wearing some of his stiffer fabric tops. "Next time I'll pass you one of mine," said Hyukjae.

 

"Not if I take it first."

 

"You wouldn't dare."

 

Hyukjae continued to approach his boyfriend. Donghae smiled at the sudden closeness. He was slowly walking backwards, keeping eye contact with Hyukjae, when he tripped over a cushion that had fallen on the floor. Donghae held tightly onto Hyukjae’s shirt as he barely managed not to fall down. 

 

Hyukjae cackled. Donghae sat on the bed with his eyes closed, frowning. "Don't laugh."

 

Hyukjae laughed quietly one last time before standing between Donghae's feet. "You're seriously so cute, you don’t even have to try." Donghae smiled, still not opening his eyes. Hyukjae held his face with both hands, squeezing his cheeks gently. "You like that?"

 

"Hm."

 

Hyukjae combed Donghae’s hair back, leaving it even messier, before continuing to choose his outfit.

 

A few minutes later, they were both about to leave the apartment. Hyukjae put on his favorite shoes as usual. 

 

"You're gonna wear out the soles of those shoes."  Hyukjae looked up at Donghae and was about to respond when he noticed Donghae still hadn't fixed his hair. He pressed his lips together to hold in his laughter. "What?"

 

His boyfriend's confused eyes made Hyukjae let out his laughter almost immediately. "You said you’re ready, didn’t you?"

 

"Yes! Hurry up, we’re gonna be late."

 

"Okay."

 

"What is it?!"

 

"Nothing! I'll tell you later."

 

They both headed down the hallway. As they entered the empty elevator, Donghae gasped. He could see his reflection on one of the walls.

 

"You didn't comb your hair," Hyukjae said.

 

Donghae stared at him. "I noticed." He clicked his tongue, smiling. "It's your fault, I got distracted!"

 

Hyukjae laughed and reached over to comb his boyfriend's hair properly. "Cute."

 

He softly his chin, tickling him, before the doors opened and two more people entered the elevator. 

 

They parted slightly from each other, both smiling.