As of Biology

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As of Biology

Today was Thursday, that meant it was Biology class, Biology class meant Mr. Kim.

Normally, students say yay to Mr. Kim, but for some reason, he dislikes Sehun, so all he can say the Mr. Kim is "ughh"

"Hello, class!"

"Good morning! Mr. Kim!" The class spoke in unison

"Good morning, Mr. K." Sehun spoke lazily, and Minseok noticed that.

"Oh look! Someone's a little lazy today, right?"

"Ugh,"

"Don't you ugh me, that's rude, detention!" Minseok declared.

"What, you can't do that!"

Minseok leaned forward and pressed his work table, "Oh yes I can! Oh Sehun, I'm your teacher!" He said emphasizing that last word.

"That's a little unreasonable, don't you think?"

"Seems reasonable to me, you do something wrong, you get detention, common sense." Minseok smirked, "Oh, and call me Mr. Kim" He turned around to the projector and started talking about today's lesson plans. 

Mid lesson, Luhan walked in the classroom and walked towards Sehun.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun clenched his teeth and spoke softly.

"How did you manage to get detention in Minseok's class?"

"Um, it's Mr. Kim" he continued to speak softly, so that no one can hear.

"I call him Minseok, okay?"

Sehun rolled his eyes, "What are you doing here? People are gonna think I'm crazy."

"Just gotta tell you that your roommate messed up like everything in your dorm, only your side of the dorm, I don't think I should tell you this, but there are some white powder on your bed."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun didn't bother to savor any of his voice.

"Eh hem! Oh Sehun, what do you think you're doing, extra detention for you!" Minseok smirked again. Of course people noticed Minseok was meaner to Sehun that everyone else, but no one bothered to ask.

"Uh, I have no time for this, but I have to have to have to really have to go!"

"Go where, have with your girlfriend? No!" Everyone's eyes widened in awe, including Luhan's.

"No, I'm not, I really need to go! Please let me go."

"If you are going, I will have to mark down an unexcused absense, and an F for the day."

"You know what, you cannot do this to me! You treat everyone so nicely, I want straight A's, of course I do, you make it so freakin' hard to do that. I don't know what I did to make you hate me this much, but right now, I just need to go, or I'll get into bigger trouble than detention!"

"Hey! Don't talk like that to teachers. What trouble will you get into? Huh? What did you do? Kill someone, if not, you stay right here right now!" Minseok shouted.

"What happened to Minseok?" Luhan asked Sehun?

"How would I know, he been like dat to me since, since..... you died." he murmured.

"Oh Sehun," Minseok calmed down, "You know what, you're right, I have no right to do this. Go ahead leave and go take care of your trouble and the explaining you have to do once I tell the principal this straight A student bombed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter