Guy's Night 'In'

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guy's Night 'In'

One day, a really random day, Sehun made a suggestion when Luhan was next to him.

"So, do you wanna hang out tonight?" 

"You're gonna look like a retard, talking to air."

"We can stay in the dorm if you'd like that. I'll figure something out." Luhan nodded to his idea. Now this was all set, all he had to do was wait for Sehun to tell him what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Surprise!" Sehun screamed as he entered the door, Luhan was inside, walking around. Luhan shook and jumped a little bit.

"You scared the whatever I still have in me out of me!" 

"Okay, I'm sorry, but look what I got for you!" He brought out his two hands, one with cake, and the other one, empty.

"What? There's only one cake! I know I can't eat anything, but couldn't you still have bought one?"

"This cake is so huge, you expect me to eat it all! When you're hungry, you go in my body to eat!" Sehun smiled. Luhan's face went blank, but he eventually smiled, and nodded.

Sehun held a piece of paper that says "Schedule" on it, it has every minute marked from 9pm to 3am, it was filled with fun things to do, like watch some movies, and just hang out with each other. Mainly things that Luhan can do with his ghost limits.

First thing on the agenda, finding the scariest movie and watch it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter