What To Do? Part 2

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

Sehun and Luhan were in a very awkward situation. First Luhan gives this inspiring speech, then Sehun replies with something so heartbreaking. Both of them were each others secret diaries. The smaller realized Sehun wasn't so heartless after all. But in the end, he found out Sehun still can't get over that stupid Jae Eun. 

Awkward silence for the next couple minutes, and Luhan started, "You know? Sehun? I have a friend, that I always felt really bad about. Her name is Min Yeon. I met her when she first came to college here. This is really off-topic, but I really need to tell someone about her. I wanted to tell someone before I die, but that didn't turn out right. So I will tell you now, she was bullied by almost every single one of those populars, maybe you too? She was depressed ever since people started bullying her for whatever she did. She was..."

"Why are you telling me this? It's not even important. It's not about you, seriously, why would I care about some kind of loser that is probably ugly and stupid? Why?" The jerk side of Sehun, he sounded super annoyed, while Luhan actually thought he would listen to the story.

"Because I'm a loser too. So if you don't care about her, you don't care about me, so LISTEN!!!!" He emphasized that last word, and he continued on, with Sehun speechless, "You can't call her that, she's not ugly or stupid. I need your help. I know she's not ugly, and she's not stupid, but she acts and looks that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter