Bonus: The Collection

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus: The Collection

 A/N this chapter is chapters combined into a huge bonus chapter. Sorry, I will make another bonus box, I couldn't carry my promise of too many bonuses a day. Can't finish today, so maybe tomorrow, then a real chapter. 5 Bonuses in a row.

BONUS #1: Kim Jongin Part II: Taking Action

 

 

"Rise," There was a pause, "and shine." Jongin yawned and got out of bed, remembering that he had something very important to do today. He wanted to make things go back to normal, or at least make Sehun his best friend again. What could he do? He started mapping everything out on a piece of paper. He wrote down the steps he was going to take, and he is crumpling paper more than he is writing on the paper.

"Ughh, I can't think of anything, think, Jongin, think!" He put both of his hands on his face, covering it in disappointment. He suddenly had an idea, he jotted it down as fast as lightning, he grinned at his accomplishment, how he created a plan that he thought was perfect. He thought deeper into the plan, agreeing with it more every second. A few hours later, he decided it was time to... Take Action.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You'll find out the plan along the way, I won't say if it's a good plan or a bad plan. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin walked towards an unfamiliar dorm, didn't bother to knock, and walked in. It was a bunch of tech nerds who gathered around one table.

"Ehem!"

Most of them were too into their devices to notice Jongin, so that came as a shock, some of them even had to fix his glasses.

"Yeah?" One of the nerds asked, while pushing up her glasses.

"Can you help me set up a hidden camera in Song Jae Eun's dorm?"

"Why?" She tilted her head, her oversized glasses flew right off her head, revealing her actual face. 'WOW' she's too pretty to be a nerd. "Sorry, about that, continue, why?"

"Don't ask, can you help me? Actually, put it in my dorm instead of hers, that way, you won't get in trouble." Jongin said warmly.

"Well, okay, let's go set it up, where's your room?"

"How much will this cost??"

"It depends, come on, let's go."

They walked back to his dorm.

"Woah! It's so dark!"

"I'll turn on the lights." Jongin rushed to the light settings.

Before he knew it, the girl had a tool box out in front of her, and started putting random things out.

"Sir!" She waved her hands right in his face, snapping him back to reality. "Where do you want the camera?"

"On that wall, next to my night stand."

"Okay, then, be done in about 20 minutes."

"Okay"

Jongin stared at her while she was working with the computers and tools, 20 minutes passed by very fast, too fast. He wanted to look at her for a little longer.

Before she left, he had given her the money she deserved, maybe a little more than that.

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Namjoo, the smartest one out of the nerds." She chuckled.

"You're p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter