Let's Celebrate!!

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's Celebrate

"Sehun, let's celebrate!"

"Oh, I'm more than ready to celebrate! Lets dance the night away!!"

"I can't really dance."

"Just follow me, ready."

They walked to the spacy part of the dorm, and Sehun the radio, Luhan started waving his hands freely in the air, he started tapping his foot, and moving his head, while on the other side, Sehun is dancing like some kind of professional dancer.

"Dang you're good."

At the end of the song, they were both laughing on the floor, they were laughing so hard, so they stopped the music, and took a laughing break. Then they turned the music on again. Luhan's dancing actually wasn't half bad, but he looked like a fool compared to Sehun. Soon, it became a Luhan watching Sehun thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan Hyung, do you think I should drink?"

"If you get to drink, I wish I could drink, it feels so refreshing, as to what I remember, the last time I drank was 2 years ago." Luhan made a sad face with some aegyo in it.

"I didn't know you drank, I thought you were a goodie goodie."

"That's just rude, man! Can I go in your body again, and drink some, please, please, pretty please!"

"Just because it's your birthday, go ahead."

Luhan went in his body, and took the biggest gulp of beer he could, it felt so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter