Two Years Later

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Later

Today was the two year anniversary of Luhan's death, a picture was posted of him on the school's facebook page, this year would have been Luhan's final year as a college student, but that would never happen, because you know.

Sehun was going to the parking lot to get his car, yeah he has a car now. As he tried to find it, he bumped into two men, one middle aged, one in their late 20s.

"Watch where you're going, douche!" the younger man scoffed.

"You watch it, you bumped into me!" Sehun talked back.

"What did you say?" the man seemed mad. He looked the older man in the eye and turned his head towards Sehun, signaling him to do something to him.

Sehun bit his lips as the two men walked towards him, he started walking back, and he noticed the garbage room was near where they were walking to. He ran for the garbage room and made sure they couldn't open it, by using recycle bins to block the door.

"Open the ing door, or we'll do it ourselves"

"Okay, then do it yourself," Sehun says, still trying to sound cool, he wouldn't have been like this in the past, it's just that incident left memories in his mind, and he didn't want to hurt anyone. His feelings, he started caring for people.

(Outside the door)

"You know, we can probably do something really bad to him after we get him out of there, there's no way out," the older said.

"Yeah we really should, you still have those things in your room, right?"

"Yeah, now let's get him outta there" 

A/N use your imagination, what is in that room?

(Back in the room)

Sehun was looking for his phone, he couldn't find it, he probably dropped it while he was running, but he continued looking, and he encounterd something, he had no choice but to use it, it was that phone from 2 years ago, Sehun left it in his backpack and forgot to take it out, he thought he lost it a long time ago, but it was in there. He took out his new phone charger. WOW APPLE, same charger, still? JK He plugged it into the phone and waited for it to charge a little bit. Meanwhile the door was opening a little so he had to guard it, push it back closed. This pushing and pulling thing lasted for 10 minutes, just then his phone lighted up, he stuffed a bunch of other things on the door to temporarily guard it. He made his way over to his phone, but before that, he saw something coming out of the phone screen, it flew out of the screen and pieces starting clumping together forming some sort of shape, a couple moments later, it became a person, a boy, he looked familiar. It was......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan?"

Luhan came out of the phone screen, and hit and shook his head.

"You know my name?"

Sehun was slowly backing away, his eyes getting wider and wider. He was frightened. 

"Aren't you dead?" he asked in a wobbly way.

"What do you mean dead?"

"You died two years ago?"

"What do you mean, so this isn't 2015?"

"Noooo. I..It's 2..2017."

"How can that be,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter