The Announcement and...

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Announcement and...

The next day everyone was told to go to the school's auditorium, which is just a huge gymnasium with seats above.

"Eh hem!" The principal cleared his throat, making everyone turn their head around, except Sehun, he was trying to look for the guy who has his phone, but he turned his head around eventually because the principal yelled his name through the mic.

"We have some news for you guys this morning, something unfortunate happened yesterday noon, we only found out yesterday morning."

Everyone's eyes widened in surprise, as the principal continued.

"Yesterday, there seemed to be some kind of mishap with the electricity" Sehun's eyes widened, almost as wide as D.O.'s----a guy in his class. He seemed to have realized something, hoping what he realized was wrong.

"What's wrong, babe?" Jae Eun asked.

"Nothing, really, it's nothing." He lied.

"Someone who was attending their 4th year of college was killed by the electricity that guided from his cell phone," Sehun let out a breath, since he knew that dude couldn't be that old.

"He was talking on the phone with someone while the phone was charging, the radiation electricuted him to death"

He thought again, "It can't be!"

"His name is Luhan. We managed to take his phone and recover some of its data, finding out that it wasn't actually that of Luhan's phone" the principal clicked the remot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter