It's Just the Beginning

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It's Just the Beginning

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Sehun was about to ask out someone for the first time.

"Yes!" Jae Eun replied.

Sehun and Jae Eun were perfect for each other, in fact, they were both perfect. Good grades, Pretty/Handsome, can be hot/y and bad at times.

Even though everyone pretty much knew they were perf for each other, they were jealous of them, most of the boys have a crush on Jae Eun, and most of the girls have a crush on Sehun. Of course, some guys like Sehun, and some girls like Jae Eun too. 

This one crazy dude, named Luhan, is madly in love with.... Sehun. Maybe more than how much Jae Eun loves Sehun himself, but Sehun would never notice him, they never even walked near each other. Luhan would stare at Sehun whenever they're in class, but Sehun would never notice. 

Luhan didn't fall in love with him because of his looks, well, not all because of his looks. It was because he was a playboy, a bad boy, who would never be in a relationship, that is until now of course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One day, Luhan was on his phone and he bumped into the one and only Sehun, who was also on his phone,Kids these days, always on their phone causing the both of them to drop their iPhone 6 on the floor I swear, i'm not an apple fangirl!!  Both of their screens shut off and they couldn't turn it back on, they both didn't like putting cases on, because it ruins the sleek gold color of their 6.

"Bruh! Really? If this breaks, you better pay for it!" Sehun yelled as he picked up 'his' own phone. *wink wink*

Luhan whimpered, "I'm so sorry, if it does break, you can find me at Dorm 43C, okay? Mianhae!"

Sehun rolled his eyes, as soon as he walked far enough not to hear anything Luhan says, Luhan whispers, "Saranghae."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter