The Funeral

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Funeral

There was a church, there were flowers, only black and white. There were people dressed in black, there were people dressed in white. This whole place looked dead. Someone was dead. Today was the day of Luhan's funeral, his father, his mother, were dressed in Chinese funeral gowns. There was a black and white portrait of Luhan.

Sehun felt somewhat guilty, he was determining whether to go to his funeral or not. If he had the smallest bit of good in his heart, he would go and wish him good riddance down there, or up there, if he was a good person, he wouldn't know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He, didn't care what other people felt, he didn't care if people will say that he is the one who made Luhan dead. He cared about his own feelings, he wanted to see, he wanted to get the guilt out of his body. So he went to the funeral. He never went to a funeral, let's just say all his friends and family are lucky and healthy. He took out a red jacket, and wait... This is a funeral he's attending, he shouldn't wear red, then again he didn't care about anyone's feeling, so he wore a red jacket, white button-up shirt, and some black pants, with a black leather shoe.

He walked outside and walked downstairs to go to his driver as he drove off to the church where the funeral was at. Everyone was either wearing black or white, and he was like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter