Expelled

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Expelled

"Oh Sehun, you are officially expelled."

"Wait what?" Sehun questioned, feeling nervous.

"You heard me, expelled. We expect you to leave the campus by tomorrow."

"Why?"

Luhan was outside, listening to their conversation, he was feeling nervous as well, he didn't understand why he is expelled. How can he help? He is about to explode, literally, it happened to him before, cuz he is made of computer particles, he just became one again.

"You, mister, are expelled for getting caught with drugs in your room!" The principal announced. So that's what it was about, the on his bed. That's not even his fault!

"Ugh!" Luhan yelled, no one would hear him, except Sehun, so yeah.

"Look, I can explain, I can't get expelled, I actually want to graduate. I know I'm a bad kid and all that, but I didn't do drugs!" Sehun was talking so sincere, so convincing, but the principal didn't buy it.

"The Dorm inspector came by yesterday to check dorms," Wait a minute, but the roommate put the drugs there way before yesterday, he already cleaned that up. "and we found bags of E pills inside you drawer." The drawer, it wasn't his roommate, he never put things in his drawer, it was one thing his roommate was afraid to do. His drawer was his privacy no one would invade.

"What? I don't do drugs, I do things that are legal for me to do." Sehun argued.

"Lying won't help, and you know that, you have until tomorrow to find proof that you didn't do this, or else, you're expelled." The principal demanded.

"B-but," The principal walked him out of his office, where Sehun saw Luhan standing. 

When the principal went back in the room, Sehun said, "How are you gonna help? There's no freaking use! How can I get enough evidence to prove that I'm innocent, I know I seem all bad and stuff, but if there's one thing I really care about, it is my education!"

"It's okay Sehun, believe in yourself, have confidence, sometimes it will help more than you think it will!" Luhan tried his best to comfort Sehun, while making sure no one was walking near, so Sehun doesn't look crazy. "Look, let's go back to the dorm, so we can start finding the evidence! Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They walked to their dorm, and Luhan went in first by going through the door, but a few second later, he came back out. "Wait, don't go in yet, someone's there."  Luhan warned. Luhan walked straight to where the sound was coming from, he didn't have to be quiet, no one could hear him. Someone was in the bathroom, it was Jae Eun. Oh my god, he should've known, she's getting revenge. She took out a bag of powder and poured it all around the sink counter.

"This !" Luhan yelled, he ran back to Sehun, and they walked in together, they walked to the bathroom, and there was Jae Eun, all up with her stupid sabotage.

"What the fu-" Sehun exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" 

"Song Jae Eun, is that really you? Why are you doing this? Why did you put the drugs in my drawer? Cuz I broke your heart? Well you broke mine first!"

"First of all, you didn't break my heart, second of all I'm doing this because you ruined my social status. My popularity is literally dead! You ruined everything for me! I was supposed to be pretty, smart and popular!" That yelled. (Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter