Bonus

I'm Back! {HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus

A/N Look, I didn't update so often the last couple of days, so I will repay you guys with an apology bonus. Sorry, but you're welcome. I will try to make it very very very very lengthy. Can't make any promises. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus 1 (Short): The Assigned Positions of the Popular Kids

 

 

You know, how there are kingkas and queenkas in their school, right? Then there's gotta be other roles for other popular people. Groups? Gangs? Jocks? Nerds?Popular Nerds? You know? Yeah, those. Here is like some kinds a list that explains the  guest appearences/cameos roles. It will come in handy. This list might change from time to time.

 

 

 

The Athletic Popular People, also known as Jocks.

Huang ZiTao: Plays Baseball, he is the star of the team..

Wu YiFan: Plays Football, he is known as the Great Thrower. He also draws. :)

Kim Jongdae: He is a runner, fastest of the team.

 

 

 

 

 

The Main Victims, the ones who get bullied by the populars.

Kim Namjoo: Occupation: Tech Nerd. Appeared in the first story of chapter 11. 

Man Minyeon: Occupation: Shy Student. Has a secret. (You might find something out from her)

Park Cheonsik: Occupation: No one knows he is a martial artist. So he just stays getting beaten up.

Song Jae Myun: Occupation: Jae Eun's younger sister. Not a jerk. Jae Eun hates her, one of the people to bully her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Queenka and Kingka assignments

Oh Sehun: Head Kingka

Kim Jongin: The Forgotten Kingka

Zhang Yixing: Literally the Assistant Kingka

Song Jae Eun: Ex Queenka, now expelled.

Kim Seolhyun: Jae Eun's replacement for Head Queenka

Im Yoona: The Clueless and Cute Queenka

Eunji: the "Acts innocent, but flaming hot" Queenka

 

 

 

 

 

Groups, the gangs who always hang out together, yes they have names.

Got7: Consists of 4 korean hotties, and 3 international hotties. They are popular for one reason. They're hot.

Choi Youngjae: Korean Hottie 1, his looks doesn't fit in the group, but once you see his other side, you change your mind.

Im Jaebum: Korean Hottie 2, Lots of piercings on his ear. A great breakdancer.

Kim Yugyeom: Korean Hottie 3, Overgrown Baby. Innocent body, dirty mind.

Park Jinyoung: "The" Korean Hottie, has a good voice, good looks. Tall enough, very self confident and funny.

Mark Tuan: Taiwanese Hottie, manages to look good 24/7. Very quiet, but not too quiet.

Jackson Wang: Hong Kong Hottie, very funny and playful. He is very stupid, but he gets good grades.

Bambam: Thai Hottie, the cutie of the group, even though he wanted to be charismatic instead.

 

Infinite

Kim Myungsoo: Good Looks. Looks awesome as a cat! People found out from the Halloween dance

Kim Sunggyu: Called Grandpa. Good voice.

Nam Woohyun: Rich and Handsome. Definition of perfect.

Lee Sungyeol: Tall, Rich and Handsome, more perfect than Woohyun.

Lee Howon: Flipping Machine, in love with the Parkour stuff.

Lee Sungjong: Funny. Has a derpy look.

Jang Dongwoo: Has a very wide and big mouth. Other than that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter