[Bonus] College (Sophomore Year)

Year by Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~[Bonus] College (Sophomore Year)~

            There are a select number of things that Oh Sehun is not willing to do whatsoever and no one is usually capable of convincing him otherwise.

            One of these things include joining clubs.

            Although, he did join the student council in high school it was out of necessity because he needed the extracurricular activity in his resume for college but now that he's finally in college he sees absolutely no point in joining. Clubs are designed for socializing under a common interest. Sehun doesn't understand why they have to all be assembled into a club to socialize when they could do it anywhere anytime without the hassle of extra work placed upon them.

            Luhan, his dear boyfriend, doesn't see Sehun's point in this and insists on joining a club to 'become more active with the school activities.'

            Sehun doesn't approve.

            Luhan doesn't care and drags him along anyways.

            "You'll come to like it! I was talking to a new friend I made in class and he said he's been in drama club all throughout high school, it's a lot more fun than you think!" Luhan has an iron grip around Sehun's wrist as he talks, he's not letting the other go or give him a chance to escape.

            Sehun shoots Luhan a skeptical look and drags his feet as much as possible. It's his only sad last resort attempt to not going to this club meeting. He can't escape so he'll try to take as long as possible to lessen his suffering. "Why do we have to join clubs? You're already on the soccer team here too, you're going to swamp yourself in too much stuff."

            "You're just trying to convince me not to join so you could go back to the dorm," counters Luhan, already knowing what Sehun was trying to do.

            "So is it working? Because I really don't want to join," replies Sehun bluntly.

            Luhan clicks his tongue in annoyance, "No, we're checking it out regardless of what you say."

            Sehun groans loudly at that and continues to drag his feet while Luhan continues to pull him along. There's just no winning, especially when it's him against Luhan.

 

 

            Sehun only steps one foot into the drama club room and he's greeted suddenly by a random mask wearing, chainsaw prop holding, student. Sehun blinks once, nods in confirmation to himself that this was absolutely a horrible idea, and he immediately turns back around to leave.

            But then of course Luhan goes and does the unexpected and actually goes to greet the weird one in the murder costume, all the while blocking Sehun's main exit from the room.

            "Hey, Baekhyun~" Luhan pulls Sehun by the arm back into the room as the other student pulls up the mask and puts the chainsaw prop down on a table close by. It didn't exactly make Sehun anymore comfortable to be in the room but it wasn't like he had a choice, although the name seemed to ring faintly in his memories for some reason.

            Baekhyun gives the both of them a welcoming smile, "Hey, glad you could make it to the club meeting! We were taking a quick inventory of all the costumes we had in the back and I couldn't help but try one on."

            Luhan nods, "Looks fun. This is also my boyfriend, Sehun, that I said I was going to bring along."

            The tallest of the three gives a small awkward wave, clearly showing on his face that he'd really rather be anywhere but at the place he was currently standing.

            "Whoa, he's definitely a looker and really nice complexion," Baekhyun abruptly grabs Sehun's face and lowers it to his height, looking at the younger with a critical eye.

            Luhan's heart almost dropped out of his chest to the floor when Baekhyun suddenly pulled Sehun so close to him. He almost thought Baekhyun was ready to plant one right on his boyfriend right in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter