11th Grade (5th Confession)

Year by Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~11th Grade (5th Confession)~

            The plan was simple, easy, they've done this countless of times before but then again every time they did it there was always a disaster in the aftermath so really in all honesty Sehun should be no longer surprised but Luhan seems to prove him wrong every single time.

            It was only a school project that they needed to complete, it wasn't even that difficult but procrastination takes it's toll which is why Sehun agrees to go to Luhan's house so they can start and finish the entire thing as soon as possible. They've paired up for school projects tons of times, this shouldn't be any different but as previously stated Luhan surprises Sehun every time.

            However, here Sehun stands, staring blankly at the closed door that was just recently slammed in his face by none other than Luhan himself, who had insisted on coming in first to do who knows what at this point. Five minutes pass by agonizingly slowly and Sehun is about ready to ring the doorbell infinite amounts if Luhan doesn't open the door for him.

            Maybe Luhan sensed Sehun's impatience because the next moment Sehun heard the door knob clicking and whooshing wide open. Luhan stood before the opened door in an obviously too big t-shirt for his size because it dipped pretty low on his collarbones and a pair of shorts that stopped just above his knees. Sehun's expression remained blank, he knows there's more to this whatever Luhan was doing right now. True to his thoughts, Luhan smiled widely and announced loudly, "Welcome home Hunnie!" as if he was welcoming his husband back from a day of work.

            Oh, but Luhan's antics didn't just end there. Puckering his lips, Luhan reached his arms out ready to embrace Sehun and plant a kiss right on the other's lips.

            For the love of-

            Sehun was less than amused as he lifted his hands up and let Luhan kiss the textbook he was holding while he side stepped the other and walked into the house, making sure to take his shoes off.

            Luhan pouted as he closed the front door of his house and locked it, "You could have just played along."

            "Nope, ain't gonna happen," replied Sehun as he looked around to greet Luhan's parents. They've been over each other's house plenty of times too so even their parents knew each other.

            "Oh, if you're looking for mom and dad. They're on a business trip again until the day after tomorrow so we have the house to ourselves to work on the project in peace," adds in Luhan.

            "You're staying by yourself in the meantime?" questioned Sehun, "Are you going to be okay?" Sehun knows Luhan is horrible at house chores and cooking too, he's concerned for the other's well being and the state the house will be left in afterwards.

            "What's that supposed to mean!? I can take care of myself!" Luhan looks offended but secretly he's happy that Sehun cares for him.

            Sehun doesn't respond only choosing to shrug his shoulders as he makes his way to Luhan's room, "Suit yourself then. Let's get started on the project it's due tomorrow." Although Sehun does make a mental note to check up on Luhan tomorrow to make sure the other is still alive and the house not burned to the ground.

            Luhan grumbles quietly but shuffles after Sehun regardless. His room is pretty spacious and his desk has more than enough room for both him and Sehun to sit together side by side. They get the necessary supplies out for their 3D molecule model they have to build for chemistry class and Sehun flips to the example page ready to begin their work.

            Sehun grabs a bag of the styrofoam spheres and hands it to Luhan who makes a face, "Paint these blue and the biggest sphere red. I'll cut out the explanations that we have to glue on and cut the metal wire so that we have something stable to stick the spheres together with and- Why are you making that face?"

            Luhan has his cheeks slightly puffed up as he stares with blatant dislike at the supply bag Sehun is handing him, "This project is such a pain."

            "Yes I know that and if we did it earlier we wouldn't have to do it now but since we didn't, here," Sehun drops the bag of supplies on to Luhan's lap making the other scramble to catch it from falling to the floor.

            Luhan groans but he has nothing to say back to Sehun because the other was right. So Luhan gets to work on his portion of the project without much of another word. It's quiet between them, the only sounds being the scissors Sehun is using to cut out their explanations and the bristles of Luhan's paint covered brush brushing over the spheres. Sleepiness begins to seep in, Luhan fights the urge to yawn and attempts to stay focused on his task at hand but it's becoming quite difficult.

            "If you fall asleep right now, you're going to face plant right into that puddle of paint before you," notes Sehun out of the blue, eyes still focused on his task.

            Luhan jolts upright, slightly embarrassed at being caught as he grins sheepishly, "Right."

            Sehun finishes cutting out the last of the explanation on his page and turns to look at Luhan, "Want to switch tasks since painting seems boring-"

            Luhan nods, "Okay-"

            "Nevermind," replies Sehun quickly, he just realized sleepy Luhan with sharp objects was a horrible combination.

            Luhan blinks at the sudden change in Sehun's suggestion, "What? Why?"

            "You might stab yourself or cut off a finger for all I know in your current state," mutters Sehun as he picks up the metal wires to cut down their length to the size they needed.

            Luhan swiveled in his seat so he could face Sehun properly, "No I wouldn't! I'm not that carel-" forgetting in that moment that the paint brush was still in his hand Luhan flicked his wrist up to make a dramatic gesture that only resulted in splattering Sehun with red paint, "-less. …Oops…"

            Sehun only flinched slightly at the onslaught of wet paint that splattered on his face, hair and shirt. Sehun's eyes were closed but he could distinctly feel the paint drip downwards from his face. Ah, really that should have been expected. "Luhan…"

            "Sorry Sehun!" Luhan quickly rushed to his feet and grabbed a wad of tissues from a drawer in his desk and began blotting at Sehun's face, smearing the red paint all over the other's pale skin. "I didn't mean to get paint all over you! "

            "Luhan," Sehun tried to get the other's attention but Luhan continued to babble.

            "This paint is washable right? Oh my gawd, I think it may have stained your white shirt though," Luhan bit his bottom lip as he grabbed more tissues and began wiping at Sehun's paint splattered hair.

            "Luhan," Sehun couldn't really see since the tissues in Luhan's hands were covering his eyes and tickling his nose.

            Luhan bit his bottom lip as he swipes at the last of the wet paint in Sehun's hair, "Sorry, the next time we go to the mall I'll buy you another one-"

            "Lu!" Sehun reached up and grabbed Luhan's hands that were still fussing over him to stop the other for just a moment so he could get a word in.

            "What?" Luhan looked at Sehun with big eyes, startled as Sehun lowered his hands and took the used tissues from his grasp.

            "It's fine, the shirt is old anyways and I'll just wash out the paint in the bathroom," replied Sehun calmly as he releases Luhan's hands from his hold. "Finish painting and then glue the explanations on the spheres, after I clean up I'll finish it up by putting it all together."  

            Luhan blushed lightly but nodded regardless, "Okay, let me-" his words are caught in his throat as Sehun reaches up and cups his cheeks pulling him closer suddenly.

            "You got some on you too," murmurs Sehun, eyes on the small specks of red paint, as he takes the tissues Luhan was using earlier and dabs at the other's chin. "So messy. I'm glad I didn't hand you scissors."

            Luhan can't find it in himself to speak, his eyes impossibly wide as Sehun focuses on wiping the paint off. The sudden warmth that surges under Sehun's finger tips has the other looking up and catching Luhan's gaze, "Why are you blushing?"

            A whine releases itself from the back of Luhan's throat, "…Cl-close, too close!"

            Sehun raised a questioning brow, "This is too close? I've been even closer to you than this before."

            "S-Still!" Luhan tries to take a step back to create some distance between them but Sehun doesn't let Luhan go choosing to tease the other a little more.

            Sehun briefly thinks this is a petty way to get the other back for splattering him in paint but might as well have some fun with it after all Luhan looks endearingly innocent all flustered because of him. "Are you sure this isn't too close?" Sehun stands and bends down a bit so that he and Luhan are nose to nose, smirking confidently. He's teased Luhan a number of times, the both of them know it's just for play.

            "Sehun!" Luhan tries to take another step back but he's too uncertain what Sehun would do if he tries to wiggle out of the other's hold.

            "Hm? What is it?" Sehun's breath fans across Luhan's lips and the other swears he's getting dizzy.

            "Stop teasing me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter