[Bonus] College (Senior Year)

Year by Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~[Bonus] College (Senior Year)~

            Finals week are literally the absolute worst time for any college student. Stress, anxiety, sleep deprivation, a lot of things are running high during these dark times. Anything to get that last point, anything to just get that passing grade, it's safe to say desperation runs high as well.

            Late nights that turn to early mornings before our very eyes and it's not even in the comforts of our own dorm or home but in the confines of the library surrounded by many other overly caffeinated students.

            Luhan has a headache and he can't stand the sight of his textbooks much less the information written in them, "After this is over, I just want to get smashed until I can't even remember whatever the hell happened this entire semester."

            Sehun would normally be surprised at such words coming from Luhan's mouth but at this point he feels the tension too. The need to let go and just get drunk on stupidity is appealing to many in this high strung moment, he understands it but that doesn't mean he agrees.

            "Same." Their friend Kai, who joined them for their impromptu all nighter study session, speaks up before Sehun can throw in his own opinion.

            Luhan gives the other a sympathetic look. "We're really screwed."

            "Definitely. I should probably just go to bed now, at least I'll be well rested for that F I'm going to receive regardless. No need to lose sleep over it." Kai shoves his textbook to the side and rests his head on the table. "Hell, I probably don't even need to show up."

            Kyungsoo, who's sitting beside Kai, flips the textbook open again and pulls Kai back up into a sitting position by the back of the other's shirt. "You only need a sixty-five percent on the final to pass the class. We all calculated our grades, it's not even impossible."

            "Kyungsoo's right. It's not like you're aiming for a hundred and twenty percent like some other people," adds on Sehun, reminding all of them of the student in the last class meet who slumped in their seat with nothing but a look of despair after revealing his doom to the rest of the class.

            Luhan cringes at the memory, "Aiming for an eighty percent is impossible enough."

            Everyone at the table turns to give Luhan a look of pity.

            "There's still a chance with the curve," adds in Kyungsoo hopefully.

            "I was already calculating with the curve…"

            "Oh…"

            "Yeah…"

            Sehun reaches over and pats his boyfriend's hair affectionately, "Don't stress over it too much. What happens, happens there isn't much you can do about it afterwards."

            "Although true, I wish there was an easier way to cram this entire book's worth of information into my head like through the process of osmosis," Luhan shoots a glare at the overpriced textbook before him again.

            "I think you mean diffusion," pipes up Kai.

            Sehun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo stare at Kai with mixed responses of disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter