[Bonus] Graduate School

Year by Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~[Bonus] Graduate School~

            After years of hard blood, sweat, and tears both Sehun and Luhan are finally able to stand as completed graduates ready to take on the world with their newly obtained degrees.

            "Congratulations graduate students. May your futures be ever brighter from this day forward, you've all made it."

            A loud cheering erupts among the graduates as they prepare for the traditional tossing of their caps. Sehun and Luhan share equally proud smiles as they take off their caps to toss with the rest of their graduating class.

            Luhan raises his hand in the air and releases the weight held between his fingertips. "We finally made it Sehun! No more school! No more tests! No more textbooks! We're done! We're finally done!"

            What Luhan initially expected was for Sehun to cheer with him and maybe grab him into a tight hug or passionate kiss but neither of that happened, which seemed completely odd however the look of horror clearly evident on Sehun's face was entirely startling.

            "Sehun? What's-"

            "Luhan!" Sehun pointed to the direction that his boyfriend threw his 'cap.' "What the hell did you throw your diploma for!?"

            The older stood shock still, did he mishear Sehun? Surely he didn't actually confuse the cap in his hand for his diploma and sent it sky high without looking back- Luhan looked down at his hands as the feeling of fabric finally reaches his senses and he sees that, yes he indeed threw his diploma sky high while his cap was still safely in his hand.

            His expensive, close to ten years of work diploma.

            Luhan's face quickly mirrored Sehun's look of horror. "!"

            "Are you crazy!?" shouts Sehun, completely flabbergasted by the whole thing happening before his very eyes.

            Luhan releases a battle screech that's drowned out by the rest of the cheering graduates, "Sehuuuun! Help me find it!"

            "What the f-!" Sehun doesn't even finish his sentence because Luhan is already sprinting off in the scramble of other graduates to find his diploma. "Luhan!"

            Sehun decides it's probably best to just save his breath and go after his insane boyfriend. He should have figured even at graduation nothing could possibly go smoothly when it's the both of them involved.

            Well, their graduation was surely one they definitely would find memorable for quite some time to come.

 

 

            The grad night party thrown by the university is in full blast as their former classmates and teachers participate in small talk and a few finger foods. The grad night party is more of a building last moment connections type of thing (which Sehun wanted no part of but since Luhan dragged him there against his will with the excuse that it'll be the only chance to experience something like it, he really couldn't escape the event).

            Speaking of said couple, Sehun and Luhan were currently seated at one of the tables near the assorted buffet with two of their other companions who they managed to find through all the mess.

            "Tao, stop laughing you jerk." Luhan glowered at the younger while stuffing his mouth with come fruit from the buffet.

            "I can't help it," gasped Tao as he tried to speak in between his laughter, "I can't believe you threw your diploma instead of your cap. I'm dying, oh my gawd."

             "Xiumin, make him shut up before I shove this strawberry up his nose. It ain't gonna be pretty, I guarantee it," threatened Luhan.

            The oldest out of the four scoffs in amusement, "I'd like to see you try. Remember, Tao knows martial arts. Besides that's hilarious, someone should have caught it on film. I bet that's the first time in university history that someone actually tossed their diploma instead of their cap."

            Luhan's cheeks blush a pink hue in embarrassment as he growls a low, "Sehun should have never told you guys."

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter