[Bonus] College (Freshmen Year)

Year by Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~[Bonus] College (Freshmen Year)~

            Luhan was definitely lost.

            He looked to his right and then to his left.

            Nothing. Nothing at all indicating where is his current location other than generic buildings with no labels.

            He didn't even have the slightest clue about where he was at the moment other than on his college campus and he forgot his phone in the car.

            Well then, desperate times call for desperate measures.

            "Sehun! I don't know where I am! Sehuuuuuun!" Luhan yells at the top of his lungs. He knows Sehun will come find him eventually or at the very least someone is bound to hear or see him and start talking about him so Sehun will be eventually aware that his boyfriend is lost and in distress. "Sehun! Find me! Sehu-"

            A hand comes up and suddenly clamps itself over Luhan's mouth while an all too familiar voice starts talking right beside Luhan's ear. "It's only orientation and you've already almost started a spectacle, I'm highly concerned about what you would do on the actual first day of school."

            Luhan grins as he pulls the hand away from his mouth so the owner's arm rests carelessly on his shoulder. "You found me!"

            Sehun scoffs amusingly at Luhan's reply and rolls his eyes, "Of course I did, you pulled the same thing during our high school orientation too."

            A laugh bubbles through Luhan's lips as the memory comes to mind, "Works every time right?"

            "Mm apparently so," replies Sehun, "But you really need a better sense of direction. I told you not to let go of my hand."

            "How can I get a better sense of direction when I get lost in love for you all the time?" winks Luhan cheesily.

            Sehun's amused expression falls almost instantly to a blank one, "I'm so done. I had to hold back my cringing after that statement."

            Luhan elbows Sehun in the side, "What's that supposed to mean? Are you having problems with my declarations of love again?"

            Rolling his eyes, Sehun pulls Luhan close with his arm that's already wrapped around the other's shoulder and kisses the side of Luhan's head which brightens the other's mood quickly. "Nope. Now come on, we have to get back to the orientation group before we both end up lost and we still need to unpack our stuff in our dorm."

 

 

            College so far was quite different from what they were used to but they would adjust in no time. Sehun and Luhan managed to get a dorm room all to themselves, now they're practically never separated from each other.

            Sehun starts off by unpacking his biggest luggage that he brought with him while Luhan procrastinated his luggage (because he was waiting for Sehun to 'help' him with it a.k.a. Sehun unpacks all of it for him) while he goes through the smaller bags and boxes they brought with them.

            There isn't much conversation between them since Sehun is busy and Luhan is just rummaging around stuff so the music from Sehun's phone is the only noise in the room until Luhan finds a familiar book he didn't expect to see.

            "Hey, Sehun. Why did you bring this with you?" Luhan pulls the thick hard cover from the box of random school supplies they brought along and holds it up high so Sehun could see from the other side of the room.

            "Bring what?" questions Sehun, turning around only when he stacks the last pile of his clothes into the drawer.

            "Our high school yearbook." Luhan pushes the school supply box away and seats himself on the floor comfortably so he can flip through the pages easier.

            "I did?" Sehun doesn't remember where he even put the thing after their high school graduation much less bringing it with him, "I probably put it in there by accident, I guess."

            Luhan hums in response as he reads over all the comments and signatures Sehun got on the inside covers. Some from their friends, some from acquaintances, a few from favorite teachers, and a handful from random classmates. "I can't believe this was only a few months ago."

            "Hey, don't read the yearbook while I'm trying to put our dorm in order," complains Sehun as he opens up another bag to sort through. "Look through that thing after we finish unpacking."

            "Okay, okay," waves off Luhan with a sigh as he closes the yearbook and stands back up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter