7th Grade (1st Confession)

Year by Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~7th Grade (1st Confession)~

            "I really like you! Please go out with me?"

            Standard confession, simple and to the point as honest feelings are laid out in the open.

            "No."

            Although the quick rejection right after without any hesitation was more than heart shattering.

            "N-No?" Luhan's bottom lip quivered slightly as the single word echoed hollowly in his chest.

            Sehun simply shook his head and repeated the word again, "No. Sorry Luhan but I don't like you that way. We can still be friends but I don't want to date you."

            Luhan winced, ouch that really hurt, it felt like he got rejected three times and was friend zoned all at once.

            Seeing that Luhan wasn't responding to him, Sehun found nothing else he could possibly do so he began walking away back down the path to his house with one more audible, "Sorry."

            Luhan bit his bottom lip as he saw Sehun's retreating back, his very first confession and it ended in rejection. He fretted over this for a full year and a half, he knew rejection was bound to happen but he tried to remain optimistic about it. There were far too many emotions running through Luhan as he tried to reign them all in but in an attempt to grasp calmness he exploded in a fit of emotional frustration.

            "Oh Sehun!"

            Said boy paus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter