12 Ships 12 Days

Description

We got Avocado here!

And we have Bexter!

Basically The Dream Team~!

(Beeebs was apart of this one shot collection but had to pull out due to lack of time, therefore Bexter is now taking her place)

12 Ships 12 Days is a one shot collection for the one and only K! This is a birthday present from us to her, but of course we made it so that you guys could read this awesomeness as well ;)

How this works is, we authors each have 4 ships (i have 5 now) of our own and I'll be the first one to put a chapter up of one of my 5 ships, then Avocado will be second and then Bexter! It will continue on in that order. Evilauthor - Avocado - Bexter. We will start putting up chapters everyday starting from the 25th of October till the 5th of November.

Evilauthor's ships: Sorn x Seungyeon, Namjoo x Hayoung, Eunji x Naeun, Minjae x D.ana, Sunmi x Lim (bonus ship)

Avocado's ships: Sana x Mina, Mina x Yuna, Jin x Yein, Wendy x Irene.

Bexter's ships: Chorong x Bomi, Jieun x Hyosung, Hara x Nicole, Minju x Halla.  

We hope that everyone will enjoy reading our hard work!

Oh, and we can't forget to say this...

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K! LOVE YOU!!! <333

 

Foreword

 

Carley: Heeyyy K! I hope you like these oneshots i wrote for you, ik they're probably not any good but i tried my best to give you only the best for your bday. Love you and hope you have a reaaally reeeaaally great birthday!! <333 :D

 

Lyanne: Hi K I hope you like these oneshots I wrote for you. Have a good birthday. You deserve it.

 

Max: Hi, I'm Bexter~ I will be replacing Beebs due to confidential reasons. I will try my best to live up to Beebs awesomeness (>o<). Have fun reading :)

 

Beebs: Hey guys. It's Beebs. I'm sorry I had to pull out from the one shots. The new job is my leisure and rest time out of me. It's been fun cos I'm learning a lot but then again, I don't have time. Not even for my gf, Cang or myself. Not even for aff. This probably go on for a year so please bear with me. I'm writing this for my subscribers as well. Anyways, even without me in the team, I'm sure the one shots here are going a great one and I'm sure my good friends here are going to give you good quality readings. Please show them love and K, happy birthday again. Take care and God bless you.