Nightmare (Namjoo x Hayoung)

12 Ships 12 Days

Evilauthor
A/N Short but sweet <3 Enjoy~

 

No One's Pov:

"NO!"      

Hayoung woke up, sweat running down her forehead, breathing fast and with a scared look. When she realized it was just a dream, she relaxed a little, holding her chest with both hands, trying to focus on her breathing.

"Hayoung? What's wrong?" Namjoo asked, still sleepy but concerned. She woke up the moment Hayoung yelled. With a hand on Hayoung's back and the other on her leg, she hoped the touch would calm her down. "NIghtmare?"

"Yeah… It was so odd."

"Wanna talk about it? Maybe it can help you relax."

Hayoung felt bad for scaring Namjoo awake like that, specially because it was only their second night getting to share a bed again after not being able to due to them being busy with their second solo concert pink Island. She had to explain, so her lovers worries would go away, and maybe actually calm her mind as well. They laid back on the bed and Hayoung started.

"It was about time for me to go up on stage for my solo... But for some reason I got stuck in the restroom, and no one else was around. I cried and screamed for help, but no one came. I just sat there, not knowing what to do, I felt like I let everyone down by not performing." Hayoung frowned recalling her bad dream, but she didn't want to worry Namjoo anymore then she already has so she puts a smile on her lips instead. "But don't worry, I'll be ok, it was just a bad dream. I'd rather talk about something happy to see if I can forget about it."

"Like that time you decided to run away from practice to go eat chicken feet all by yourself?" Namjoo giggled thinking about their pre debut days, when they could somewhat have fun, instead of worries. She tried using this memory to see if the change of subject could help calm her girlfriend down.

"Oh yeah, Chorong unnie was so mad at me." Hayoung said and giggled softly from the fond (but more of a petrifying) memory before she continued. "I still remember her running after me and screaming saying if she ever caught me that I would regret it." They laughed and Namjoo's worries melted down. The smile on Hayoung's face right now, made Namjoo feel all fluttery inside like a butterfly. Usually, Hayoung’s grin gets her but this smile, literally makes her forget how to breathe for a second.

Hayoung looked at her and she was delighted. They couldn't take their eyes off of each other for a good while. Namjoo looked at Hayoung with such a dreamy stare, as if she wasn't looking at Hayoung but rather a piece of art. But that's what Hayoung was to Namjoo, a work of art, she was mesmerized by her beauty. Namjoo was mesmerized just simply by Hayoung herself.

"What?" Hayoung asked, a grin forming on her lips, because she already knew the answer.

"Nothing, I just... Love you." Namjoo said and smiled.

Everytime Hayoung heard those three little words, her world lit up. She kissed her girlfriend’s forehead. A long kiss, the one Namjoo loved, because she could feel her love in that tenderness. Namjoo hugged Hayoung, who just rested her head in her shoulder, her nose in the crook of her neck.

This was the best way to fall back asleep, the smell of strawberries from her love, and Namjoo her short hair, making Hayoung purr and cuddle closer. She whispered against Namjoo’s neck.

"I love you too."