Truth Or Dare (Eunji x Naeun)

12 Ships 12 Days

Evilauthor

 

No One's Pov:

"Let's play truth or dare!" Namjoo screams, a smirk forming on her lips and a mischievous glint appearing in her eyes as she looks at the other members, who all gave knowing stares in return. All the others seemed a little too willing to play. Eunji furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head back and forth finding this whole ordeal quite peculiar.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun Eunji!" Bomi urges, exchanging glances with Hayoung, the both of them having these smug expressions on their faces. Eunji was still suspicious of their motives. All of them were acting questionably odd, well everyone except Naeun.

"Let's just play." Naeun says reassuredly with a smile as she puts her hand on Eunji's thigh, Naeun was sitting right next to Eunji on the floor were all the other members were seated surrounding the coffee table in the living room. Even though how random Eunji found the game to be, with Naeun's reassurance she gave in anyways and the members began to play doing dares such as, "I dare you to eat mustard, mayo, ketchup, and vinegar in a cup." Or doing truths such as, "What color is your underwear?"

Eunji figured playing truth or dare with her members would end up becoming something crazy and all over the place, but what she didn't see coming was the unexpected dares she and Naeun would receive when it was their turns.

The dares consist of things such as "I dare Eunji to play the pocky game with Naeun." and "I dare Naeun to kiss Eunji on both cheeks." 

Eunji didn't even get the time to ask why the members were doing such dares when she feels Naeun's soft lips on her left cheek. She freezes at the warm contact, her eyes widening with surprise. Naeun was grinning from ear to ear as she pulls back and Eunji's face has turned a bright shade of red. Before Eunji could express her disapproval or objection towards, well, anything, Naeun kisses the right side of Eunji's cheek getting extra close to this time, so close that Naeun's lips even touched the corner of Eunji's. The look of satisfaction on Naeun's face told Eunji she was liking these dares a whole lot more then she was. Although Eunji wouldn't say she didn't like them at all, they just felt weird to her, weird as in when Naeun kissed her cheeks. Or weird as in Naeun practically kissing Eunji on the lips. That made her feel exceptionally weird.

The game continues on as Eunji just sat there blankly, not saying a word. She figured giving the rest of her members the excuse of "I'm tired, I think I'll just go to bed early." would work and no one would bother her for the rest of the night. But she was wrong. 

As Eunji was laying in her bed facing towards the wall, she heard the bedroom door open and close. Eunji kept her eyes screwed shut, but her heart skyrocketed into uncharted territories. She folded her arms around herself, holding her breath. She felt the slightest movement behind her. Skin brushed against hers. A shiver rolled up her spine. Eunji already knew who it was, she could feel Naeun's hands brushed her hair over one shoulder then suddenly felt Naeun's lips met the space between Eunji's neck and shoulder. Naeun hands slid down the slick skin of Eunji's arms, to her wrists, then gently, slowly, Naeun held onto Eunji's hands, giving Eunji the feeling like she was never going to let go.

Eunji wanted to say something but she wasn't sure where to start off with the numerous of questions running through her head. Everything felt different for her, different not in a bad way just, different, and weird, really weird.

"Do you feel, weird?" Eunji finally voices out her thoughts, feeling relieved but uneasy at the same time. Eunji turns over, now facing Naeun.

"Yes."

"So, was it because," Eunji paused looking rather uncertain if she should say her thoughts out loud or not. "Nevermind." With a slight smile Eunji dismissed her question turning back to facing the wall. Eunji started to bite down on her lower lip as her legs started trembling, she wondered why she was acting this way, why she was feeling this way.

Naeun waited, still as a statue, patient as ever, until her hands rise back up to Eunji waists and she turned Eunji towards her. Eunji's heartbeat started to increase as Naeun placed her fingers on her chin, making Eunji face her.

"Look. I don’t want to push you into anything," Naeun began, speaking in a timorous voice, her eyes fleeting everywhere. It was obvious she was apprehensive about whether or not Eunji would get her true intentions. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to, kiss me?" She opined.

Eunji looked as if she could fall off her bed if she wasn't trapped between a wall and Naeun's body. "WHAT?!"

Naeun did her best to look as if this were the sort of suggestion one made all the time. "Can we? I really want to..."

Eunji looked at her with something like horror. "You don’t mean that."

"Why wouldn't I mean it?"

"Because, it's not, right...?"

"Exactly," Naeun said, wasting no time and leaning forward, kissing Eunji right on the mouth. 

The kiss lasted approximately four seconds before Eunji pulled away forcefully, throwing her hands up as if to ward Naeun off from coming at her again. "Oh my god!" Eunji took some deep breaths, backing up as close as she could get to the wall.

"Did y-you n-not like it?" Naeun stuttered, biting down hard on her lower lip as she fought her tears back. "W-was it t-that bad?" She started to snivel, looking sad and stunned, her tears threatening to break through at any given moment. Eunji panicked at how Naeun was about to start crying, she felt bad for making Naeun think she hated it because of the way she reacted to the kiss. The last thing Eunji wanted was Naeun to cry, so without thinking, she started to speak.

"No it wasn't bad! I liked it! I like you!" Accidentally confessing, Eunji looked at Naeun with a look of horror in her eyes once again after realizing what she just said.

"You like me?" Naeun sent a wide smile towards the other girl in spite of the erratic breaths she felt like she needed to take in order to calm her racing heart. "So, can I kiss you again?"
 
Eunji's cheeks turned red and she looks away. Naeun's hand turns her head back in her direction once again, and Eunji didn't even realize Naeun kissed her on the lips until she had pulled away. "So? Do you like it?" Naeun asks, she had a deep sense of insecurity in her voice, sounding more as if she were trying to convince herself rather then confirming if Eunji truly did or not.

Eunji looks down at Naeun's lips, becoming memorized by them. "No, I really like it." Eunji says quietly.

Naeun smiles at Eunji's response and gladly leans back into the kiss. Eunji sets aside all the weird feelings from before and fully welcomes Naeun's addictive kisses. She felt like she couldn't get enough of them, like kissing Naeun would become something that was normal and hopefully would happen more often.

"So, do you get it now?" Much to Eunji's disappointment Naeun had pulled away from the kiss, looking at Eunji with a hopeful stare.

"Get what?"

"Get how much I like you, like you more as, well... I want to be your girlfriend Eunji." Naeun replies blatantly. Eunji could feel her cheeks warming up at Naeun's confession. All of this was new and different for her, she never imagined enjoying kissing Naeun much less even kissing her at all. But now that she has and knows what it's like, she wants more. Not more as in that type of stuff, but more as in cuddles, back hugs, and saying I love yous and meaning them in a romantic way. Eunji guessed all it took was a dare for her to realize the feelings she didn't know she had for Naeun, it was all clear to her now. Eunji didn't like Naeun. She loved her.

Naeun's heart pounded in her chest as she waited for Eunji's reply, hoping it would come soon. She gulps down the lump in , becoming more nervous as time passes by.

"I'm sorry but, I don't like you," Naeun was stunned and utterly confused by Eunji words. It didn't make any sense. How could she kiss me, say she likes it and also clearly say she liked me, but now saying she doesn't feel the same? Those thoughts and more were running through Naeun's head, she couldn't figure it out, that was until Eunji finished her sentence. "I don't like you Naeun, I love you." It all made perfect sense now.

Naeun scooted close enough for Eunji to wrap her arms around her loosely. Naeun rested her head just below her collarbones. She closed her eyes as Eunji caressed her hair. She just wanted to succumb into the feeling that Eunji was making her feel and always has made her feel. Naeun never wanted to lose that. Naeun wanted to be in Eunji's arms like this all the time. Just to stay there, laying in her very, very comfortable embrace. The two locked gazes. It was so intense and both of their hearts were beating so quickly. Neither of them wanted to move from this position and they both knew exactly why.

"I love you too."

Naeun was glad she confessed her feelings for Eunji to her members. If she hadn't then everything she just did and is doing right now wouldn't have happened. If she wouldn't have went along with their plan of a very biased game of truth or dare, then she wouldn't have found out that Eunji too, shared the same feelings as her.

Who would have thought a dare was all it took.