Sick (Halla x Minju)

12 Ships 12 Days

Bexter

 

~

 

It can be said that when it came to certain things in life, Lee Halla was quite stubborn. Today was one of those days where that stubbornness will shine. She had woken up like any other day only to feel a bit dizzy but she ignored it because it’s not the first time she’s felt dizzy before. Maybe she didn’t sleep enough lately because she had been hooked on the Internet and dancing an awful lot for no reason. She felt it was nothing to be concerned about so went to wash up.

 

By the time she finished her morning routine and made her way to the living room, her dizziness still hasn’t left. She plopped herself onto the couch and lay down, curling up before closing her eyes for a little nap. Maybe sleeping a bit more will help, she thought.

 

“What's wrong with her?” Kim Yuna, who had just woken up saw the younger girl curled up on the couch sleeping. “Why is she sleeping here?” she asked, hoping someone was around to answer her.

 

Another member popped out, “Oh… I wonder, I don’t know.”

 

“Oh, good morning Jane.”

 

“Morning” Jane Cheon greeted, “Let’s just leave her be. She’ll wake up later.”

 

Yuna nodded, “Sounds good. Let’s go eat.”

 

The two left for the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast. They tired their best not to be too loud because they didn’t want to wake Halla who seemed to be really enjoying the rest. The two of them simply assumed that Halla dozed off again and while contemplating what to try to make for breakfast because she was the first to wake up, surprisingly. Normally it would be their leader, Jeon Minju – who they still haven’t gotten a glimpse of.

 

“Minju unnie still isn’t up yet” Jane commented as she spread butter on the slice of bread.

 

Yuna nodded, “She’ll probably be up soon though.”

 

“Oh, you two are up already?”

 

Yuna and Jane turned around, “We were just talking about you” Yuna said with a smile.

 

Minju walked in and automatically started to help the two out with breakfast, “Why is Halla sleeping on the couch?” she asked.

 

“She probably dozed off again” Yuna replied.

 

The leader nodded, “Oh…” but just in case she decided to go check up on the girl. She told Jane to take over again and went back out to where Halla was sleeping. She squatted by the couch, “Are you sick?” There was something that told Minju that Halla wasn’t sleeping, but just resting her eyes instead. It was a gut feeling.

 

Halla shook her head, “No.”

 

“Are you feeling sick?”

 

“No.”

 

Minju sighed, from what she’s seeing, Halla was having a slight fever. She stood up, “You’re sick,” she stated.

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Why are you so stubborn?” Minju laughed as she went back to the kitchen to grab some medicine, “You’ll be better within a day if you prevent it from getting worse now” Minju said as she came back to Halla’s side with the medicine and a cup of water.

 

“I’m not sick.”

 

“Make sure you take the medicine okay?” Minju said.

 

“I’m not sick” Halla repeated.

 

“Sure, okay” Minju went back to the kitchen, and saw that Halla didn’t budge, which didn’t surprise her because Halla was stubborn like that. She just smiled and set up breakfast. It didn’t take long for them to finish. So, after the few minutes they took Minju went back to call for Halla and the member that was still sleeping, Yujin.

 

“Come for breakfast and then rest” Minju said as she glanced at the table to see the medicine gone and so was the cup of water. “This kid…” she smiled.

 

Halla got up, “I’m not sick. Really.”

 

“Okay, I got it."

 

What would Halla do without her?