Back Hug (Minjae x D.ana)

12 Ships 12 Days

Evilauthor

A/N And so it begins! This whole thing pretty much revolves around Minjae's weird af thought process lol anyways I hope you like it K! <333 Also hope everyone else enjoys reading this craziness xD

 

Minjae's Pov:  

Bored.

I am incredibly bored. And in a mood, an odd mood.

Sometimes I'm in a mood like a math problem, such as 'If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof?' Purple, because aliens don't wear hats. 

Doesn't make any sense, right? Well that's math and that's also my current mood, nonsense + confusion = wtf?

Love.

Love?

Love!

Sometimes all you need is love... Oh wait! And ice cream, and chocolate to go along with it because face it, ice cream and chocolate just make life better. If I could personally thank the holy god like creator who made ice cream and chocolate I wouldn't simply just shake their hand and say my thanks, no, I would hug them in a hug that picks them off their feet and twirl them around like those cheesy af couples do in those make you wanna barf a rainbow romance movies.

I sure think a lot, I often have my most deepest thoughts here, here as in I was currently standing on the docks by the ocean, listing to the sough sounds it made and just looking out at the big blue sea as the sun was setting over the horizon. I always thought waves were such an odd thing, waves were choppy, like Chuck Norris karate hands.

"Minjae." I felt arms sneak there way around my waist as I immediately recognize the familiar voice. "I would ask what it is you're thinking so deeply about, but the last time I did that, I later regretted doing so." I love it when she wraps her firm yet delicate arms around me in a back hug, and she loves it too, but she would never admit it. Just like she said she would never admit to being in love with me, but I still got her to say it anyways.

"D.ana? Have you ever wondered if flamingos like to be pink? I mean, what if they wanted to be blue?" I look over my shoulder at her to see her with a scowl upon her face.

I remember the first time I met her, she made that exact same face after I said those epic lines that would end up getting us where we are now.

Yay story timmeee~

D.ana worked at a pizza parlor as a waitress. I sometimes think I should open up a dry cleaners/pizza parlor. Extra Stain Sauce will be free, but removing it out of your clothes will cost you~

Oh wait, back to how I met this lady of mine.

I went into the place she worked at for the first time, only because I was super hungry, and not one of those 'I'm just somewhat hungry and I could use a snack' no, it was more like, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a whale if there was one near by.' So I just happened to be right next to the place she worked at and to end my whale eating hunger I went in and took a seat. That's when she comes into play. Her first words she said to me were,

"I love you.

Okay... So maybe she didn't really say that, I only thought she said it. So really it was my thought, my words, and not hers. How could I confuse "I love you" with "May I take your order?"

"Yes you may take my order but first, I just thought I should let you know that you and I have a love so secret that not even you know about it. Yet!" (those epic lines thooo~) The look on her face was just pure shock, then slowly but shortly turned into a scowl. After that day I went into her work place everyday, of course I couldn't stay in there without ordering anything so with my pursuit of wanting to know this lady of mine more, I ended up gaining some extra weight with all that pizza I ate, but it was all worth it. I got the girl in the end ;)

I truly love this girl, and I believe in true love. But my opinion is tainted because I also believe in Bigfoot, aliens, and in the existence of honest politicians.

Back to reality~

"With a palindrome of a name, like Bob, I’d be both right thinking and dyslexic. Would you love me more as a Bob, or as a Bob?"

"W-what?" D.ana tightened her hold around me, shook her head and exhaled deeply. "Can we just enjoy this sunset in silence?" She asked importune, giving me her best puppy eyes. Okay, I can do that, no problem. It's simple enough, all I have to do is keep my thoughts to myself, and watching the sunset in silence with the arms of your loved one around you in a back hug is romantic. So silence, yes, I can do this.

Yep.

This is easy..

Yep totally easy...

So easy not saying my thoughts out loud....

Loud? Oh yeah, that reminds me of this crying baby I saw the other day.

"I love how babies look like old people. I saw a baby the other day that looked exactly like my grandpa." D.ana let out a sigh turning me around to face her, the displeased look to her face made me realize I said my thoughts aloud. Dammit. Oh well, at last I tried.

"Well, the silence was nice while it lasted." She giggled, I crooned, kissing her on the forehead. I felt bad for ruining the moment but I think it's best if we head back home now.

"Well you know how much I love your back hugs and everything, but it's getting dark and I don't wanna be out here when the old throwing rocks guy gets here."

"What old throwing rocks guy?" D.ana tilts her head to the side, looking utterly confused.

"Oh there's this old guy who only comes out at night and if he sees you by the docks he'll start throwing rocks at you, shouting out all types of things while doing so." D.ana covers with her hand, trying to suppress a laugh.

"You'd think I know by now to just stop asking you things." D.ana's amusement is etched all over her face, and she's clearly taking some sort of joy in my legit story. She doesn't believe me? Her own girlfriend? Why would I ever make such a thing up?!

"Hey it's true!" I exclaimed, flailing my arms around.

"Uh huh, sure it is." Her eyebrows quirk, and her lips pull back into an amused smirk as she grabs ahold of my arms, putting them around her shoulders, leaning in to give me a short peck on the lips. That kiss could have turned into a full on makeout if I wanted it to but this is not acceptable! She doesn't believe me!!

"He could be in a gang for all we know!" 

"Where did gangs come from all of a sudden?" She scoffed, cocking her eyebrow at me.

"Many of the people in town are part of the notorious gang culture, and they will forever have my gratitude for, you know, letting me live." I inform her of this well known fact. Fortunately D.ana remembers to shut before making any mocking noises, like the incredulous cackle that I just know is fighting its way up .

"Why am I dating you again?" She asks in a way that would come off more as, 'how did you make me fall in love with you again?' Okay, so maybe not but I knew that's what she was really going for.

"Because you love me! And I am approximately 96.694444% in love with you. Of course, that’s just a rough estimate." I throw a wink and a coquettish grin her way, her face may show disgust right now but I know better that look actually means she's blushing. She muttered something under her breath, most likely something along the lines of telling me to shut up. "I really do love you D.ana." It was as clear as my wallet that she was absolutely blushing now, for she was trying to hide her face in the crook of my neck.

"I think that's the most serious thing I've ever heard you say..." She replied softly, bashfully, her lips tickling against my neck as she spoke.

"You know, love is like jelly to sunshine’s peanut butter. And if I tell you that I’m in sandwich with you, I’m not just saying it to get in your ziploc bag." I respond jovially, although the minute she lift her head up from my shoulder and I saw the absurd look to her face, I knew she found no amusement to my statement what so ever.

"You ruined it." We exchanged glances, her brown eyes were dull and inexpressive as we blankly stare at each other. I was about to speak up when all of a sudden a huge rock (it was a pebble yall) hit me in the back of my head. We start to hear a loud shriek coming from the other end of the docks, making us both snap our heads in its direction.

"Omg! See! I told you!" Once I got a good view of who it was, I throw my hands in the air and start doing my infamous zombie popping dance around D.ana. "Watup now motherfuc-"

"Now is not the time to be doing a victory dance! Let's get out of here!" D.ana was wringing her hands in agitation, then grabbing ahold of my arm and running off, the only way to get off the docks was to go around the old throwing rocks guy. But it seemed like the old throwing rocks guy had an endless amount of rocks in he's pockets as he continually throw those huge rocks (pebbles yall) at us as we ran pass him.

"I ONCE KNEW A UNICORN NAMED JEFF!" The old throwing huge rocks guy shouts out hysterically laughing after words.

Wait a second...

HE KNEW A UNICORN?!!

Before D.ana could get us too far away from the old guy, I look back as he chunk a huge rock, (it was legit a huge rock this time yall) at my face, I dunked just in time to mess it.

"WAS JEFF A NICE UNICORN?!" I asked, despite the fact he nearly blowed my face off to where I would probably (not probably) have to end up getting facial surgery from the damage the huge rock could have caused, that didn't stop me from still wanting to know more about this unicorn named Jeff.

"Are you crazy? Don't associate with that insane person!" D.ana hiss as she pulled me along to run faster, though I was still able to make out the faded voice of the old throwing use to know a unicorn named Jeff rocks guy.

"NO HE WAS A JERK WHO LIKES PIE!"

 



Much to my disappointment we were playing scrabble on my bed instead of doing other much more amorous things on it.

"Spramp is not a word Minjae." 

"Yes it is!" I protest, she always wins at this game, she could at least let me win just this once. "Every morning I spramp my face with water!" She just rolls her eyes at me, though I knew she herself couldn't deny that 'spramp' is very much so a word.

"I don't wanna play this game anymore!" 

"Then what do you wanna do?" She asks but rather not interested as she kept playing the game. I became irritated with her being more attentive with that game then her own girlfriend, so I stared her down till she felt my laser eyes shooting fire on her head.

"Spoon me." I demanded as I continued to stare her down, I heard her sigh before she finally looked up at me, slightly defeated. She toss the game aside, she was trying to be cool but really she was only making a huge mess as all the little letters were now spread across the floor. (I ain't cleaning that up)

"Happy?" D.ana asks wrapping her arms around me, spooning me very much so. She may sound defeated right now but it's very clear that her more than anyone, loves back hugs. I never did respond to her, I was enjoying having her arms around me too much that for once, I was left speechless.

I don't think anyone is truly aware of how sentimental back hugs can be. 

When D.ana has her arms around me. I feel her love, She doesn't need words to tell me how much she loves me, a touch, a kiss, and above all, a hug is all it takes.

A back hug in fact.